NCNS: Charlotte McGuire

Not proud to have to put this out there, but felt it may save someone else the trouble and time...

Charlotte NC/NS'd on me today. Been communicating with her on p411 and via txt for many days now, but each time she failed to come through. Sordid details below. Wish she just would have told me that she doesn't want to see me, rather than lead me on and through the needle this whole time.

There are a few out there who probably disagree with this posting, but I can only report my experience--not trying to take anything from her or anyone else...

Perhaps I've just been spoiled by some fantastic providers who are meticulous handlers of their calendars and schedules....?

4 Sep: PM'd thru P411 to request appt.
5 Sep: Charlotte responded in the positive. I requested an appt for 6 Sep (Thursday). She came back and stated Thursday would not work but Friday would be better for her. I responded that Friday I was out on Business, but Monday or Tuesday would work.
6 Sep: Charlotte stated that Monday and Thursday (10 and 13 Sep) would be open on her calendar.
9 Sep: I confirmed that Thursday would be best for me. Charlotte confirmed Thursday would be best.
12 Sep: I told Charlotte anytime between 1230 and 430 would work for me, and to select a time that works for her.
13 Sep: Charlotte asked what was the latest appt I could do. I told her 5pm. She provided her Cell phone to complete the details via Txt message. At 115pm she txts me and states she has no time and must cancel. She apologized, and asked if Friday (14 Sep) would work for me. She says she has morning and late evening open. I tell her I would let her know in the morning.
14 Sep: At 10am, she txts and asks if I can make an appt. I tell her yes, I just need her to tell me when. I told her I have all day free. She tells me she is now busy until early afternoon. I tell her to just let me know. By 8pm she never contacts me. I txt and she says she is free on 16 Sep (Sunday).
15 Sep (Saturday): I request Charlotte just tell me what time on 16 Sep and I will be there. She states 5pm will work. I confirm 5pm, and ask her to just let me know the location details when she is ready.
16 Sep (Sunday). I never got any details. At 505pm I sent a txt inquiring, but no response.