Massage scene in KC

Hey everyone,

Visiting KC soon. It looks like there isn't much of a massage scene there. Am I wrong? Not as many ads on BP or CL as I'm used to, and not many reviews here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Guess I got my answer with 48 views and no response. Thanks KC! Mods please close this thread. Thank you.
It's not as "open" as Dallas or Tulsa. Check out the Spa section within Kansas City.
Guess I got my answer with 48 views and no response. Thanks KC! Mods please close this thread. Thank you. Originally Posted by voyeuristicallyspeaking
You may have asked in the wrong thread . . . there is a whole other section for Spa discussion, but there are a few FS providers that offer spa services, I'm surprised you didn't at least get a PM.

Good luck in your search!

Kisses,

- Jackie
No response between 10:30pm and 9:30 am? I'm not too surprised. Don't give up yet.

Spas in the Kansas City Metro area are not worth much. LE just isn't as tolerant as they are in other cities, and a storefront is too vulnerable. We have a few independent providers that people like -- as mentioned, check the Spa section. Aspen Perelli is an oft-named favorite. She is a FS provider who also provides FBSM options.
Sorry, I did not reply. From 10:30pm to 10:35pm I was fucking my wife. From 10:35 until 9:30 am I was apologizing to my wife for ruining her life!
Pesky sleep pattern, always ruining my eccie time