79 votes to repeal medical instruments tax...

but Harry Reid won't bring it to a vote. Obama has promised a veto threat though it seems veto proof. Today Barry is up in Minneasota trying to sell his nonsensical "jobs" plan (the GOP has submitted 118 different jobs bills and they are still sitting in the Senate) where 35,000 people are in the medical instrument industry. Some of those people will lose their jobs do to this man-child's (can we call him Joffrey?) foolish stubborness. Anyone care to explain or give an excuse for his behavior?

Thanks Obamacare!
Prolly one of the most destructive aspects of Obama Care. It's already killed jobs in the industry and will stunt innovation. I've been in the medical device field for 30yrs, I've seen the changes first hand. Franken is shitting himself now. Douche bag.
  • CJ7
  • 02-26-2014, 10:26 AM
Prolly one of the most destructive aspects of Obama Care. It's already killed jobs in the industry and will stunt innovation. I've been in the medical device field for 30yrs, I've seen the changes first hand. Franken is shitting himself now. Douche bag. Originally Posted by bambino

so you're against taxing a company that imports medical devices ? ... figures, you're an idiot.

The tax is 2.3 percent of the sale price of the taxable medical device. See Chapter 5 of IRS Publication 510, Excise Taxes, and Notice 2012-77 for additional information on the determination of sale price.
Q4. Who is responsible for reporting and paying the medical device excise tax?
A4. Generally, the manufacturer or importer of a taxable medical device is responsible for filing Form 720, Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Return, and paying the tax to the IRS.
Q5. Will individual consumers be subject to any reporting or recordkeeping requirements?
A5. Generally, no action is required by individual consumers. Because the tax is imposed upon the sale of a taxable medical device by the manufacturer or importer, the manufacturer or importer is responsible for reporting and paying the tax.
There is an old word called "pettifogging". You are a pettifogger. What you wrote has nothing to do with the OP. Are you in favor of killing jobs? I guess so. Are you in favor of ignoring the will of the people? We know you are. Are you in favor of this imperial presidency? We know that answer too.
  • CJ7
  • 02-26-2014, 10:38 AM
There is an old word called "pettifogging". You are a pettifogger. What you wrote has nothing to do with the OP. Are you in favor of killing jobs? I guess so. Are you in favor of ignoring the will of the people? We know you are. Are you in favor of this imperial presidency? We know that answer too. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

theres an older word called dumbass, YOU are a dumbass
  • CJ7
  • 02-26-2014, 10:41 AM
CJ, caught off base again...
  • CJ7
  • 02-26-2014, 10:43 AM
CJ, caught off base again... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
http://www.politifact.com/texas/stat...fs-partly-oba/
so you're against taxing a company that imports medical devices ? ... figures, you're an idiot.

The tax is 2.3 percent of the sale price of the taxable medical device. See Chapter 5 of IRS Publication 510, Excise Taxes, and Notice 2012-77 for additional information on the determination of sale price.
Q4. Who is responsible for reporting and paying the medical device excise tax?
A4. Generally, the manufacturer or importer of a taxable medical device is responsible for filing Form 720, Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Return, and paying the tax to the IRS.
Q5. Will individual consumers be subject to any reporting or recordkeeping requirements?
A5. Generally, no action is required by individual consumers. Because the tax is imposed upon the sale of a taxable medical device by the manufacturer or importer, the manufacturer or importer is responsible for reporting and paying the tax. Originally Posted by CJ7
Why did I even try posting here. You are an ass clown that has no idea what your talking about. Zero. I'm not going to explain how fucked up the tax is because you're a fucking bevel headed sap sucker. Now go jerk yourself a soda you gaymo poser on a hooker site. What a loser.
  • CJ7
  • 02-26-2014, 10:54 AM
Why did I even try posting here. You are an ass clown that has no idea what your talking about. Zero. I'm not going to explain how fucked up the tax is because you're a fucking bevel headed sap sucker. Now go jerk yourself a soda you gaymo poser on a hooker site. What a loser. Originally Posted by bambino

fucking BRILLIANT !!

next typing doorknob please ..
fucking BRILLIANT !!

next typing doorknob please .. Originally Posted by CJ7
Go read your original link again fucknuts. Companies like JnJ, Stryker and Medtronic are the largest device manufactures in the world. They are based right here in the US of A fucknuts. They have to pay 2.3% on total SALES. Thats a big fucking number asswipe. The bean counters don't like that, soooooo they start to cut jobs and investment. That's just a reality. Do the reaserch on these companies, they all had layoffs directly attributed to this punitive tax. Minnesota is home to many of medical device companies, that's why Frankenstein is flipping out. People there want to cut his nuts off because of this stupid tax. Furthermore, most of the new technology comes from start ups. Several in Austin Tx. A tax on their sales cuts most of their profits. The tax makes it difficult for them to survive. That's the reality. Now go fuck yourself because you're not fucking any hookers you fucking poser.
  • Seedy
  • 02-26-2014, 11:43 AM
Bambino, these fucknuts know nothing of what this is about. Not only does it hurt the manufacturers of medical devices, but also the people that install, service, and repair these devises. My brother was on of the formost repair, and install people for heart lung machines on the entire east coast. He has given up his buisness, because of all the bullshit, regulations, taxes, and opened up a silk screen t-shirt buisness.
  • CJ7
  • 02-26-2014, 11:56 AM
Go read your original link again fucknuts. Companies like JnJ, Stryker and Medtronic are the largest device manufactures in the world. They are based right here in the US of A fucknuts. They have to pay 2.3% on total SALES. Thats a big fucking number asswipe. The bean counters don't like that, soooooo they start to cut jobs and investment. That's just a reality. Do the reaserch on these companies, they all had layoffs directly attributed to this punitive tax. Minnesota is home to many of medical device companies, that's why Frankenstein is flipping out. People there want to cut his nuts off because of this stupid tax. Furthermore, most of the new technology comes from start ups. Several in Austin Tx. A tax on their sales cuts most of their profits. The tax makes it difficult for them to survive. That's the reality. Now go fuck yourself because you're not fucking any hookers you fucking poser. Originally Posted by bambino

http://www.politifact.com/texas/stat...fs-partly-oba/
http://www.politifact.com/texas/stat...fs-partly-oba/ Originally Posted by CJ7
You can post all the links you want. I've been in the industry 30yrs, I see it first hand. The cuts in personnel and R&D are real. It really started before the tax, but the tax certainly accelerated cost cutting. Things are going backwards now. Companies are manufacturing in other countries to save a buck and the quality of devices is going down. A surgeon said to me that that medical business is like the grocery business, buy cheap. The tax is not a positive thing, no matter how you try to spin it. So don't try.
  • CJ7
  • 02-26-2014, 12:52 PM
I didn't spin anything. you're the one quoting word of mouth as actual fact ... you're also the one with zero credibility, and that's your fault, not mine