THE DEPRAVED DOGMA THAT IS PLANNED PARENTHOOD...FROM IT'S PRESIDENT

This mother of 3; President of Planned Parenthood, says her children's (and others presumably) lives didn't begin until they were born.....In other words, they were nothing but clumps of cells 30 seconds before birth, to be killed, or discarded at the mother's will.

I never liked that bitch or her mother.
  • jan-w
  • 02-28-2014, 02:17 PM
She looks like a cross between Sebelius and Ellen Degenerate, No wonder she's so warped.
  • CJ7
  • 02-28-2014, 02:53 PM
She looks like a cross between Sebelius and Ellen Degenerate, No wonder she's so warped. Originally Posted by jan-w

and you're the epitome of beauty, right?
This mother of 3; President of Planned Parenthood, says her children's (and others presumably) lives didn't begin until they were born.....In other words, they were nothing but clumps of cells 30 seconds before birth, to be killed, or discarded at the mother's will.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
If you jack off or use a condom you are commuting infanticide.
According to the CDC, 67% of the abortions in Mississippi are of black children. I guess Margaret Sanger is winning and black people are losing.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/mich...rted-are-black
what fine Americans you are. The lost boys in Never Never Land.
According to the CDC, 67% of the abortions in Mississippi are of black children. I guess Margaret Sanger is winning and black people are losing.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/mich...rted-are-black Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What's funny is the idiots can't do anything about it. If they implore black people to have fewer abortions, then they are opposing abortions. If they implore white people to have more abortions, they look like genocidists.
IT IS PRESIDENT?

Brilliant again.

Out of curiosity, when did you decide it was OK to go back to spamming the board, Whirlyturd?
GENOCIDIST

1. A person who supports the progressive extermination of a people through various means (murder, deprivation, starvation, abortion, abuse, etc)
whirlway...
when does life begin....
QUOTE=Whirlaway;1055030952]This mother of 3; President of Planned Parenthood, says her children's (and others presumably) lives didn't begin until they were born.....In other words, they were nothing but clumps of cells 30 seconds before birth, to be killed, or discarded at the mother's will.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=stevepar;1055035549]whirlway...
when does life begin....

When your's ends...
Doesn't work anymore Stevie. She doesn't care when life begins. The whole argument has been a carnard. All she cares about is birth and her "choice". I would bet that she doesn't care about birth since the more radical abortionists support the idea of retroacitve abortion within a short period of time after birth. She and her supports have committed nothing less than a holocaust in the name of "choice".
j.d....
you and iiffo are the perfect candidates for a retroactive abortion....

retroactive abortion
the act of eliminating people that should not be on the planet
If you jack off or use a condom you are commuting infanticide. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you continue to mangle the English language you will go to grammar prison and your sentence will not be commuted.