Oh brother ..

• CJ7
  • 02-28-2014, 02:45 PM
He and Zimmerman are going to have a show.
Well, trivia nuts will have a field day with this one. Think about it. W goes from President to being a failed artist. Hitler went from being a failed artist to Führer. Eerie similarities. I wonder what Art Bell would say about this?
  • CJ7
  • 03-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Well, trivia nuts will have a field day with this one. Think about it. W goes from President to being a failed artist. Hitler went from being a failed artist to Führer. Eerie similarities. I wonder what Art Bell would say about this? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

and art critics ..

Any examples. Is there a remote possibility that he might actually be a pretty good artist?
  • CJ7
  • 03-01-2014, 09:58 AM
Any examples. Is there a remote possibility that he might actually be a pretty good artist? Originally Posted by Jackie S

the above is an example ..

and this

I think W's might be better, even with the crooked tiles in that one shower painting.

besides, it's still beats out the Zims work.

the above is an example ..

and this

Originally Posted by CJ7
He better not quit his day job.
He may cut off his ear.
Warning! I was looking for a graphic to make fun of EVA. I looked up "cutting off your dick"...don't go there. Maybe EVA has already done it but stay away from those images.

<end public service announcement>
Warning! I was looking for a graphic to make fun of EVA. I looked up "cutting off your dick"...don't go there. Maybe EVA has already done it but stay away from those images.

<end public service announcement> Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Lame, but we are not expecting much from you. Try cutting your throat.

<end public service announcement> Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
For a change, JDIdiot is talking about another man's JUNK!

QUE macho!