How important is cultural diversity at your school?

Fucking hilarious!!!!
I wonder if he would allow conservative thought at his progressive school.

Was that racism? A young black man is noted for his big, wide smile. I wonder if he rubbed his head for luck.

If you ever wondered what being oblivious sounds like, there it is.

Hell of an act. I wonder if people get the sarcasm?

Speaking of racism, did you hear how the communist Mayor of New York closed some charter schools that had a 96% graduation rate. They happened to be ran by his political opponent.
Do you rub your black students heads for luck?
Do you rub your black students heads for luck? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do you rub your black friend's dicks for luck?
Do you rub your black friend's dicks for luck? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Like you do right before you inhale 'em.
Aw, not another Saturday lost to a youtube marathon! JL, that Ram Z. Paul dude does your people proud.
This guy is a total dweeb. Typical liberal on a utopia acid trip. He's disappointed that his daughters school lacks diversity which most likely means there just isn't enough Black and Hispanic students. He stresses tolerance to cultural diversity, how fucking quaint. I wonder what his tolerance would be like if sweet little Ashley brought home a Black guy and told her parents they're dating and having sex, lol. That self righteous piece of crap would have a nervous break down.

Jim
They did the same thing to Colorado. Hollywood liberals loved the clean air, open vistas, and the freedom to be. They started showing up (Robert Redford, Barbra Streisand, etc) buying up the vistas, zoning what they didn't buy, electing out of state politicians, changing the laws to reflect the values that they escaped from and now Colorado is a proud (?) blue state.
LOL. Here's another clip that is so good that many viewers don't recognize it as satire--the deliberate contrivance of a professional comedienne. I'll pay Ram Z. Paul the high compliment of saying he's an even better actor than Glozell.

http://youtu.be/KRgB2eeHZEw
LOL. Here's another clip that is so good that many viewers don't recognize it as satire--the deliberate contrivance of a professional comedienne. I'll pay Ram Z. Paul the high compliment of saying he's an even better actor than Glozell.

http://youtu.be/KRgB2eeHZEw Originally Posted by roaringfork
Fucking great video!! I'm liking her almost as much as Larry David now...

http://youtu.be/KRgB2eeHZEw Originally Posted by roaringfork
Satire or not. Both these videos represent the mentality of the vast majority of Amerikans.

Jim
Aw, not another Saturday lost to a youtube marathon! JL, that Ram Z. Paul dude does your people proud. Originally Posted by roaringfork
I don't think he is Jewish...
Satire or not. Both these videos represent the mentality of the vast majority of Amerikans.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I disagree. I think it is a growing, very vocal, minority. They are loud and persistent so you don't think about what they say.
I've never heard of this guy and he had me going for a little bit. I thought it was real until year 2.

It's a little easier to fly under the racism radar with jokes, satire and a smile.

This guy is trash that advocates a seperate and white nation.

I bess be get'n awnuh bu-oht tuh Afrakuh... Mistah