FUCK YOU Obama for ruining our military

I hate fanatics

I think they should all be shot..
She made her point. Now it is to be seen whether she is soldier enough to accept what ever punishment, if any, the Army hands down.
I guess she is rear D.
Basically, Obama fucked up the military by turning it into an affirmative action social engineering program to prove you can take any great organization run by white men, and substitute anyone else and it will still be just as good, because we are all the same, and white men haven't earned anything they have achieved, it was just given to them because of their status and privilege.
Basically, Obama fucked up the military by turning it into an affirmative action social engineering program to prove you can take any great organization run by white men, and substitute anyone else and it will still be just as good, because we are all the same, and white men haven't earned anything they have achieved, it was just given to them because of their status and privilege. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
A really dumb statement from one of the dimmer bulbs here. The military recruits their own.
A really dumb statement from one of the dimmer bulbs here. The military recruits their own. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How stupid can you be, asshole?
They recruit to fill quotas, excuse me "diversity goals", and promote the same way.
How stupid can you be, asshole?
They recruit to fill quotas, excuse me "diversity goals", and promote the same way. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Not as stupid as you are. There is no requirement for diversity. When they wanted to reinstate the draft Generals said NO they didn't want the type that would be drafted.
Not as stupid as you are. There is no requirement for diversity. When they wanted to reinstate the draft Generals said NO they didn't want the type that would be drafted. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wow - that incomprehensible statement speaks for itself.
Below is the link for the official website on Army diversity!!!!

http://www.armydiversity.army.mil/
Basically, Obama fucked up the military by turning it into an affirmative action social engineering program to prove you can take any great organization run by white men, and substitute anyone else and it will still be just as good, because we are all the same, and white men haven't earned anything they have achieved, it was just given to them because of their status and privilege. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Affirmative action started in the military WAAAAAAY before Obama was president. The military has generally been in the fore front of the civilian community when its comes to diversity. Call me full of shit if you like but I have 24 years in the military and another 20 years working for them as a civilian. I think I know a little about how they've handled it in the past.
The Military pussified itself with PC bullshit and fairness towards gender.

I was in for a long time and watched as it fell.

Sorry, I can't stand Obama but I can't put this on him.
Wow - that incomprehensible statement speaks for itself.
Below is the link for the official website on Army diversity!!!!

http://www.armydiversity.army.mil/ Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
It is a all volunteer Army....
FUCK HIM and DUCK LIPS...

• WTF
  • 03-04-2014, 06:20 PM

Sorry, I can't stand Obama but I can't put this on him. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
RINO!
The real crux of this story is not what the young soldier did, but what the Military will do now.