MMM and Kiki double

We'll we busted mmm's doubles cherry tonight.
  • GMTA
  • 05-12-2016, 05:03 AM
Looking forward to seeing the review
No way I could handle those two. I am IMPRESSED! And a bit intimidated. Lol. I sure that review is under construction!
I don't think there will be a review...a personal choice for all....but I can speak from my side (and likely all three of us lol)....OMG it was freakin awesome! I was nervous as hell...and so was Kiki . But Randy....baby you sure know how to let some girlies get to know each other
So yes, my doubles cherry has now been popped by one of the sweetest sexiest ladies I know....love me some kiki2012 :-)
He just wanted to post about it in coed and rub our faces in it. I'm not mad OP, I would have done the same. Bravo sir, Bravo!!!
I don't think there will be a review...a personal choice for all.. Originally Posted by MsMajicMouth

You know without facts we'll just make some shit up.

I head there was a daisy chain with you in the middle and someone came through the back door
Well seeing as daisies aren't really my thing, I'd have to say you were havin one helluva good dream....was it You coming in the back door lol?
It was a naughtay dream come true!! I popped M.M.cherri teeheeee
No way I could handle those two. I am IMPRESSED! And a bit intimidated. Lol. I sure that review is under construction! Originally Posted by cowboyup1960
Oh I'm sure you can handle us!! We take it slow..at first. Lolol.
Well ladies with no review then how 'bout some pics. I'm thinking head down ass up both side by side.
Kiki....remember, No Mercy lol....if they can't keep up, we'll just have to play with each other
HK....I do believe that, and SEVERAL other positions were covered . Pretty sure I will never think of a sandwich in the same way again
I am very much looking forward to new adventures with my gorgeous (and OMG, those boobies!!! Love them!!) new playmate when I return from the North
Kiki....remember, No Mercy lol....if they can't keep up, we'll just have to play with each other
HK....I do believe that, and SEVERAL other positions were covered . Pretty sure I will never think of a sandwich in the same way again
I am very much looking forward to new adventures with my gorgeous (and OMG, those boobies!!! Love them!!) new playmate when I return from the North Originally Posted by MsMajicMouth
I'm still shy to say what positions! Lol .I look forward you too coming back !! ♡♡ now I wanna sandwich lol
Humm. I hope neither one of you ladies switch teams.
Randy...my hat is off to you, sir! You are a more stout hearted man than I.
MM
Just a quick comment, been around doing this a long time, did some things last night ain't on anybody's menus.