dallas comes to new york?

hey its brooke cumsalot and i recently saw a thread by a well respected provider.. i was gonna see if it would work for me. i wanna travel so bad!! and i really need ur feedback!!

this is what she wrote...

" I realize to pay extra expenses and make the trip productive I would have to book 2 to three appts a day. A morning an evening and a night or (overnight appointment).

So I thought of an idea and wanted to run it by this board to see if it's a good idea or a terribly stupid one. I don't think anyones ever done this before and if they have, did it work?

I was thinking of actioning off my time. If, let's say no one wanted to see me on a Wed. night, you might score an overnight for $600. Whereas, if Friday lunch was a time that was popular, I may have someone offer me $3000 for the afternoon.

What do you think of this idea? Should I give it a try as an experiment?
This is the sort of thread that I suspect experienced traveling providers should answer.

My sense is that auctioning your time may turn off enough people that you'll cut into the base that would want to see you.

Also, it seems like the biggest problems travelers have are:

1. Effectively screening to protect yourself. It's hard to screen when you don't know anyone in that area...is my guess.

2. Is there a higher NCNS ratio? I think probably. How would auctioning effect that ratio and how do you know who you want to let in on the auctioning to begin with?

3. You need to book a solid number of guys each day to cover all the extra travel costs.

For a woman as pretty as you, it could all work out fine.

Be safe.
Raffel or you have to pay just to see the auction. All would need to be screened. A lot of work for you for one lucky guy.
stay longer
  • GP
  • 03-13-2010, 03:15 PM
Yeah, how does this work? Would you screen everyone before they are allowed to be a part of the auction? Or do you not screen?
ah reebe deebe attaa atta wo wo ya reebe deebe wo ya SOLD!
Brooke.... come out, come out, where ever you are.
Gentlemen, I'm sure, she will be right back, with you.
Please excuse the brief silence.
  • Chloe
  • 03-17-2010, 10:47 PM
As a traveling provider I have found that there are a few rules to follow to obtain the best outcome in a new area.

First do not expect your first time to rock out, no one knows you and guys that they know have not reviewed you in the area.

Second,You may be surprised when you find out that that next big city you go to still has the same priced providers and being a traveling girl you have to go higher to cover expenses . . .

Third, do what you are doing . . . get your name out and communicate in venues such as this online, at least one generous man will see you first and put up a review to attract the rest the time that you are there. The guys know and understand this. Everyone is curious but may do not want to take a chance. . .just like you Be the girl who takes a chance and you will see the guy that will as well

Any questions about any areas I have been feel free to pm me.
  • cnym
  • 03-18-2010, 05:40 AM
at least one generous man will see you first and put up a review to attract the rest the time that you are there. Originally Posted by Chloe
Brooke, Come visit us in Upstate NY and you will experience a new world of friends. Syracuse - Rochester - Buffalo. If you need any help in the area, PM me.
Brookie!!

Your in NY?? Awesome.. Now I have a sexy lady to do mindblowing and naughty 2 girl shows.. Thats if you want..
  • GP
  • 03-19-2010, 03:08 PM
It has been a week, is Brooke going to come back to this thread?
brookie is hereeeee.. sowwy i was taking care of myself..i had came down with lil food poisoning and aunt flo decided to visit! But I STILL WANT TO COME.. I WANT PPL TO START SENDING ME SCREENING ON P411 OR 2 REFRENCES, AND HOW LONG APPT YOU WANT AND I MIGHT NOT EVEN LEAVE!! I LOVE IT UP THERE.. I ATTENDED UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND AND IT WASSS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Cum on and give me reason to come outtt NEW YORK!!! cause my Texas men arent gonna wanna give brookie up well.. least my regulars hehe

sorry took so long, but i am sooo glad yall men are still interested

*** laying in bed dreaming about my trip ) make it come true