The blow and go, aka BnG

Ok, this one is for the guys.

I see a lot of ISO's and get quite a few requests for BnG's.

I am genuinely curious what makes this such a sought after service.

In my mind I mull over if it's about the price, the amount of time the hobbyist has, maybe he prefers bbbj over fs?

Could it be he has a quick trigger and booking hour long sessions is a waste time and money?

Inquiring minds want to know
I think all the reason you listed can be true. But it is great to get a quick Bng if your on a lunch break or maybe your tired and want to blow your load. I think a lot of girls bng price and hhr price are usually pretty close so I usually don't opt for just a bng.like if I saw you Id definitely want more than a bng but I'm a sucker for sexy ladies 😍
Some folks have trouble staying hard with cover on and won't do bbfs, but will partake of bbbj.
all your assumptions are correct
Could it be he has a quick trigger and booking hour long sessions is a waste time and money? Originally Posted by milfy2002
... if only, and the dream is to find a regular who truly loves to pleasure while enjoying the reward; but I digress.

Time, price, level of effort, payoff, no condom (as mentioned), and surely other reasons as well. A quick session, usually at a low cost to high payoff ratio, where the client usually puts forth little effort to receive a LOT of pleasure. Feeling an actual warm, wet, squeezing hole wrapped around you until you cum, usually in said hole. Hopefully the provider really does enjoy performing oral, and the more she gets into the better it is for the guy.

I would say it is akin to the whole "treat me like a king" thing. A guy comes in, relaxes and is pleasured by a pretty woman who wants to please him until he's satisfied.
I like them because it's easier to escape my digital leash for 10 or 15 min than it is for 30 or 60 min. I tend to hobby during business hours (my job takes me all over the metroplex) and I just tell me boss I was at QT or that I was using the restroom or really any other excuse.

Hard to explain vanishing from the job for an hour as a bathroom break.
the BNG is not my thing.. however, all the reasons cited so far are good explanations why they are popular.. I'm a more tactile individual, so I want to touch my lady, lick my lady, suck my lady.. you get the idea.. and take some time to enjoy her.

well, that, and because I don't respond quick enough for the limited time window to do BNG.. if I did, I would surely incorporate BNG's into my Hobby schedule..
It's also like going to Costco on sample days. You get a taste without buying the whole package.
A BNG for me is something I usually only do with women who are amazing artists at this wonderful event and when I only have a little time.
I think the simplest answer would be that it's the most convenient means to an end. We can place all of the fluff around the hobby, services offered, etc.. When it comes down to it, we just want to bust a nut. For me it takes a mental preparedness to actually schedule FS with someone not knowing if I will be in the mood for that future appointment (let alone scheduling hhr, hr, and multi hr appts with all the hassle and pressure). But if I am horny on the fly, it's much easier to schedule a bng and be gone lickity split. A bng allows us to get our rocks off in the quickest most convenient way possible.
A girlfriend in college used to give them to me in exchange for her getting DATY on command. It's the spontaneity that's compelling.
Many of us only get an hour for lunch, so a quick BBBJ is the best option. It gives us time to get there, get blown and get back to work on time. Depending on how things go, sometimes there's just enough time to hit the drive-thru on the way back.
Having experienced my first one pretty recently (yesterday at lunch ), I would have to say it was interesting... The young lady that I saw was fantastic and it was great, Like others have said, I like to take my time and explore all options while giving and receiving pleasure.
That being said, the only complaint I think that I have is that it would probably be a lot better with someone I see on a more frequent basis. That way there is not the need to catch up on things and whatnot.

But I think I may have to experience it again!
and way more of me to love ..and get to know so why just stay for 15m ?
I think all the reason you listed can be true. But it is great to get a quick Bng if your on a lunch break or maybe your tired and want to blow your load. I think a lot of girls bng price and hhr price are usually pretty close so I usually don't opt for just a bng.like if I saw you Id definitely want more than a bng but I'm a sucker for sexy ladies 😍 Originally Posted by stanleychad

Thanks