Going To Try Being A Dimocrat For 3 Months

Well, I won't do all the fag/cuck stuff but that won't stop me from accusing everyone of homophobia.

I will quit my jobs, turn down work. I'll have to get a Caddy first and then stop paying on it and keep in in my garage. When it finally gets repo'd I'll call everyone racist.

I better sign up for Obamacare since my employer's health insurance won't be there. Unfortunately I'll be able to apply for all those credits Fliar65 keeps talking about. Sadly since I live in Texas I can't get Enhanced Medicaid. Fuck it, if my children, baby mamma or me get sick I should just show up to the emergency room of the local hospital and make a fuss until we are treated.

I will need to find some source of under the table income. I wonder if I go to the Welfare/Food stamp office they can hook a non-brother up?

There's so many other things to considered. Perhaps having a couple of teeth knocked out so when a TV camera is turned on me at the next BLM riot I can used bad grammer and fit in.

Other ideas?

Well, I won't do all the fag/cuck stuff but that won't stop me from accusing everyone of homophobia.

I will quit my jobs, turn down work. I'll have to get a Caddy first and then stop paying on it and keep in in my garage. When it finally gets repo'd I'll call everyone racist.

I better sign up for Obamacare since my employer's health insurance won't be there. Unfortunately I'll be able to apply for all those credits Fliar65 keeps talking about. Sadly since I live in Texas I can't get Enhanced Medicaid. Fuck it, if my children, baby mamma or me get sick I should just show up to the emergency room of the local hospital and make a fuss until we are treated.

I will need to find some source of under the table income. I wonder if I go to the Welfare/Food stamp office they can hook a non-brother up?

There's so many other things to considered. Perhaps having a couple of teeth knocked out so when a TV camera is turned on me at the next BLM riot I can used bad grammer and fit in.

Other ideas?

Originally Posted by gnadfly
You will need to partake of, and sell in " limited quantities " , ( forbidden subject ). And do some " Ferguson-style urban renewal " whenever your " homies " challenge Law Enforcement and are killed for not following instructions, for not putting down the weapon when told, or for shooting a member of L.E. ( like the ambush style shooter did to a 25 year San Antonio Police Detective some weeks back ! ) Make sure NEVER to steal work boots, your homies will call you a sell out.
And , most importantly, you will need to find a Doctor that's willing to do lobotomies. To really get the " lyin lib experience " you have do be like they are ; LOBOTOMIZED ! Some from birth, other's from their upbringing and yet other's by the school system and media. That " procedure ' isn't reversible " so think hard about your " trip to the idiot side " !!!!!! A good example of what you propose doing was done by long time Pennsylvania Senator Arlen SPHINCTER (Specter ) . The POS !!!!
Who cares .... as long as you vote for Trump!

Other ideas?

Originally Posted by gnadfly
you could be a political demorat like LBJ here then you could call your constitutes the N word Attachment 602831
republican voters always did lack originality (shrugs shoulders)
republican voters always did lack originality (shrugs shoulders) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's only true of "pretend" Republicans like you, Sissy Chap.
republican voters always did lack originality (shrugs shoulders) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Sissy Cucker, I swear Vaclav knows you...

Sissy Cucker, I swear Vaclav knows you...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That guy gets it.
Happy New Year Everybody! I haven't been a Dimocrat for but a few hours and this shit is already paying off!

I'm going to be a first time Grandfather! My oldest stepdaughter is going to be a baby mama! She just brought the baby daddy over. Krittikal is a very nice African American gentleman. He doesn't have a job but he does have a working vehicle. Just a matter of time until the man gets off Krittikal's neck that he has a J.O.B. I just hope that motherfucker Trump doesn't fuck it up for him.

Krittikal's upstairs banging the shit of Kaixin with his buds right now. Kaixin, that's my step daughter's new Dim name. No worries. They bought some kick ass shit with them and this party is GOING OFF!

Hold up. Just heard a gat blastin'.
^^^ Not Liberal enough.
  • R.M.
  • 01-01-2017, 07:48 AM
Just like you.
Just like you. Originally Posted by R.M.
Not all Republican voters are "just like" him ....

... in fact this year few are!

I suspect most of them don't switch their gender with the weather!
Happy New Year Everybody! I haven't been a Dimocrat for but a few hours and this shit is already paying off!

I'm going to be a first time Grandfather! My oldest stepdaughter is going to be a baby mama! She just brought the baby daddy over. Krittikal is a very nice African American gentleman. He doesn't have a job but he does have a working vehicle. Just a matter of time until the man gets off Krittikal's neck that he has a J.O.B. I just hope that motherfucker Trump doesn't fuck it up for him.

Krittikal's upstairs banging the shit of Kaixin with his buds right now. Kaixin, that's my step daughter's new Dim name. No worries. They bought some kick ass shit with them and this party is GOING OFF!

Hold up. Just heard a gat blastin'. Originally Posted by gnadfly
ghetto talk needs work.
  • R.M.
  • 01-01-2017, 10:47 AM

I suspect most of them don't switch their gender with the weather! Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's funny.
Thanks UNI-PARTY GLOBALISTS... F.U... !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmjSfWHzvAs