And These Childish Fuckers Run Our Government

Dems Take Photos on House Floor to Protest Proposed GOP Fine New House rules package includes $2,500 fine for such actions - See more at: http://www.rollcall.com/news/politic....l9YMgNlN.dpuf
  • Old-T
  • 01-04-2017, 11:44 AM
Always interesting to see the selective thinking in this forum.

1. The article says both Dems and Reps took photos, but of course some people--and some headlines--only see one party doing it.

2. Where is the staunch support for openness and transparency that some here bellow loudly for (at least they bellow sometimes)? Where is the outrage that photos cannot show us what is going on the House floor?

Typical.
The photos are fine. We should see them. It will help us identify the idiots on both sides.
  • Old-T
  • 01-04-2017, 01:19 PM
The photos are fine. We should see them. It will help us identify the idiots on both sides. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Personally, I agree with you on this one.
I was referring to both parties. Never crossed my mind that it was a democrat issue. It is about politicians not politics. Read my post again. It is childish that Rep want a fine and that Dems "take photo in protest"

You made it political..

Always interesting to see the selective thinking in this forum.

1. The article says both Dems and Reps took photos, but of course some people--and some headlines--only see one party doing it.

2. Where is the staunch support for openness and transparency that some here bellow loudly for (at least they bellow sometimes)? Where is the outrage that photos cannot show us what is going on the House floor?

Typical.
Originally Posted by Old-T
...Read my post again.

You made it political.. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
You're asking a lot of him. He's a minnow in the water puddle.
  • Old-T
  • 01-04-2017, 03:18 PM
I was referring to both parties. Never crossed my mind that it was a democrat issue. It is about politicians not politics. Read my post again. It is childish that Rep want a fine and that Dems "take photo in protest"

You made it political.. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
If you were not making it political then you may have made a mistake posting it in the Political forum. It is hard for it not to be taken politically when posted here. Post it in the Comedy form and it would likely be read quite differently.

If you intended to ridicule both parties, then I am in complete agreement with you.

LL, since you are the vastly superior intellect here--my your own acclamation--why don't you explain when it is obvious that a Political post is political, and when a Political post that mentions Dems and Reps is not political.
President Obama Awards Himself A “Distinguished Public Service Medal”…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...service-medal/

Posted on January 4, 2017 by sundance
After eight years of magnanimous humility, servility and deferential governance toward his political opposition, ‘President selfless‘ awards himself the Medal of Distinguished Public Service. Thus, President Obama officially declares himself the greatest public servant during his own tenure.

No. Really, not kidding. He did.
https://twitter.com/markknoller/stat...59883399888896
self serving obnoxious rent seeking deluded vain hypocrit