Now what? How do the ladies get discovered?

I didn't realize how painful this change was going to be. My regular is unavailable and it's a search pattern isn't clicking.

I spent years browsing profiles here and using P411 to complement the search. p411 doesn't have reviews and it's hard to get a menu without asking. Not all Eccie members are on P411, and worst, many providers have different handles on each web site.

I must be doing it wrong, but I find OH2 useless. You can't browse providers and no easy way to find incall locations.

From the other side, how do the providers here except to be discovered by new clients now? Where's the best alternative site and method to being found? OH2 is thread driven, requiring the provider to constantly post. I am greatly saddened by the demise of this site.
TexasSunshine already posted an alternative site other then that I don't know what else to tell ya
TexasSunshine already posted an alternative site other then that I don't know what else to tell ya Originally Posted by thicknesslover
Here is the link to her post. This is like ECCIE Chat.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2661971

P411
Eros.com
Listcrawler
Slixla

Before the new laws ECCIE, TER and P411 were the best.
I know listcrawler is a dreaded place but i gave it a go yesterday and its a active place. We all feel a bit misplaced.
I know listcrawler is a dreaded place but i gave it a go yesterday and its a active place. We all feel a bit misplaced. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
it is active, with tons of pics.. you can always post there, with a disclaimer that you need a PM on another Site (ECCIE, OH2, whatever) to book an appointment.
All is not lost, OP.

If they choose to do so on Eccie, the best thing that providers can do now is be more active on this board by participating in discussion threads, even making some creative threADs by making it feel like a discussion.

Also, on OH2, there are 2 ad forums in Dallas and 2 in FW that can be posted to EVERY day instead of once a week like it was on here. And, don't forget, they also have 2 weekend forums as well. There are a few other sites they can post an ad on too. LadyAnastasia suggested Listcrawler and to name a few others, rub ratings, tryst, private delights and if a provider has a p411 account, there are the available now ads they can place.
All is not lost, OP.

Also, on OH2, there are 2 ad forums in Dallas and 2 in FW that can be posted to EVERY day instead of once a week like it was on here. And, don't forget, they also have 2 weekend forums as well. There are a few other sites they can post an ad on too. LadyAnastasia suggested Listcrawler and to name a few others, rub ratings, tryst, private delights and if a provider has a p411 account, there are the available now ads they can place. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

The fundamental problem with OH2 is you can't browse the 300-500 (who knows) providers. You only see the ones that post ads over and over. Many don't have albums, nor do they all have vital information, e.g. location, which you could get from linked reviews on Eccie.

The P411 + Eccie worked great. Thanks to all for the other alternatives.
I have found privatedelights now has 200+ Dallas providers. It's pretty scant on information, as reviews are moderated and can not contain anything "explicit" but at least you can read about looks, TCB, location characteristics etc.

You also have to be verified by a provider if you're a john, or vice versa before you are allowed to post, so it's somewhat "safe".
We have our Reviews, though they disappear as fast as they go up!
Don't forget TRYST Several ladies I have seen (or recognize their usernames) are on that site. Rates are generally on there, as well as email/phone information.

I also started a Twitter account, there are several providers, other profiles that re-tweet a lot. It is also a MUCH more positive, friendly environment.
Can you pm me the twitter acct?
  • BLM69
  • 09-10-2019, 12:26 PM
I know listcrawler is a dreaded place but i gave it a go yesterday and its a active place. We all feel a bit misplaced. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Isn't LC the new BP? I found some really good talent on BP, I haven't pulled the trigger on LC yet
There’s always rubratings too!
I've been hearing a lot of ladies are utilizing Twitter!
I also started a Twitter account, there are several providers, other profiles that re-tweet a lot. It is also a MUCH more positive, friendly environment. Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer
what hashtags are you using to find dallas area providers??