Hidden Talents of Dallas Eccie Members!!! Male & Female!

I played the oboe when I was younger. It's true!

As a result, I have GREAT embouchure.

Anyone else have any hidden talents they'd like to share?

Always,
Elisabeth
My hidden talent: I show up on time, with proper hygiene (teeth brushed, balls/ass/cock washed), I pay promptly, and I leave when my time is up!

Oh, and I don't make any requests like: You have to wear this outfit or play this music.
My hidden talent: I show up on time, with proper hygiene (teeth brushed, balls/ass/cock washed), I pay promptly, and I leave when my time is up!

Oh, and I don't make any requests like: You have to wear this outfit or play this music. Originally Posted by slubby
your welcome here
My hidden talent is I used to be a cheer leader in high school we would have to lock out legs when high up in stunts so we didn't fall
As a result I have amazing kegels I can grip you as tight as you want with little effort
Topless Hostess at a Strip Club .
Model for clothing.
I save lives by making medicine
My hidden talent is I used to be a cheer leader in high school we would have to lock out legs when high up in stunts so we didn't fall
As a result I have amazing kegels I can grip you as tight as you want with little effort Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
That’s an incredible hidden talent to have! (... making a mental note and reconsidering my stance on ben-wa balls)

Thanks for sharing,
Elisabeth
I save lives by making medicine Originally Posted by chris_
Very impressive.
I have an equal number of take-offs and landings.
I can fuck and chew gum at the same time. Beat that!
As a result I have amazing kegels I can grip you as tight as you want with little effort Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy

Has squeezing those kegels made a partner......too fast? I'd love to eventually test that theory.
Also talents of mine involve photo shop, illustration, video editing, and video graphics.
I never ask for discounts and leave when my time is up.

Also can do a one handed drum roll and cook up a mean barbecue feast
I'm the oldest male stripper in the south
I use to Rodeo. 23 years of bulldogging and calf roping and bull riding. Had a 7 year span that I was near the top of my sport. Lived and worked on a few private horse and cattle ranches for some very well known people.