Now

for those of us who truly believe life is TOO short & time is extremely limited

How can u meet the hottest woman you've ever seen, strike a conversation like you've been lifetime lovers, and have the most AMAZING intimate experience of your life. Just how? Tell me.
So I guess we can post ads here?
This is not an advertisement, it’s a conversation starter.
Oh... ok. Just asking.
I’m not sure, you would have to ask a MOD.
I figured you would know since you posted it. Have a great day!
Yes, we are permitted to post conversation starters in the COED section lol, always have been.
As far as posting ADs go I’m not sure.. you would need to get off of the comment section here and private message a MOD. Thanks hun, you have a great day as well beautiful
I'm guessing it's all good unless someone gets pointed or banned. I just don't understand though, why people have to bring things up (omg...can you do that) if it doesn't affect them.

I like what I do too and conversations
I’m unaware of any violations (if any)

This post was really just meant to be an ice breaker bc I rarely post in Dallas.
But I agree with your comment @TSmokies. Where I’m from they call that “dry snitching”
Lol.

dry snitching: to draw unwanted attention to another person under the guise of doing it accidentally, doing it for the person's own good, or being helpful ��
Girl whatever! Go on with your day! You know exactly what you were doing. I was just asking if we can now post ADS in this section like you did.

Dry snitching? I know exactly how I meant it.

Carry on.

And Tsmokies there is a reason for everything.
Who are you? You’re being messy by starting stuff on my post for no reason, no one asked you to comment. You can kindly exit the comment section on my post at anytime. Thanks!
Lol..
No Ads, No ISOs.

Ladies Read this. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2662086

Many Ladies choose not to read the updates and guidelines posted in their private areas. For those who are not ladies and are pimps and handlers without access,have your ladies read and follow instructions.

If this is too vague for the ladies, look in the Powder Room for more user friendly threads.
No Ads, No ISOs.

Ladies Read this. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2662086

Many Ladies choose not to read the updates and guidelines posted in their private areas. For those who are not ladies and are pimps and handlers without access,have your ladies read and follow instructions.

If this is too vague for the ladies, look in the Powder Room for more user friendly threads. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

I thought this was the rule. I wanted to make sure. We don’t need to be totally shut down!
Duplicate. Sorry!!!