Remember when?

Remember when providers use to offer REVIEW SPECIALS? Many may not remember that but I do! Back when providers were actually concerned about building their reputations and preferred client lists. And clients wrote honest well thought out detailed reviews. That were valuable enough for a provider to offer such special considerations. I for one mis those days. As I'm sure many other veteran mongers do...I welcome inputs from both sides on this subject...
Yes I remember those days. Plus they kept their appts
Man what happened to those days
Remember the days of reasonably priced providers? Ones who actually provided at least an IOP, true GFE, and actually enjoyed what they did?
Ok I'm speaking for myself I just turned 63 and been in the hobby around 15 years & seen a lot of changes in the providers. Let's look at Sweet and Little she enjoyed it just as much as we did. But you still got to remember for most it's a way to make some easy$$ they think then they figure out having sex with someone who is as old as there grandpa sets in. About 12 years ago I was in a crazy relationship with a provider & saw that it does to a woman mind & everyone is different men & women. Take care Nickywayne & think about it.
I will be telling some of my stories here's the rest of the story on the provider I was referring to she passed away at the age of 43. I know of 5 providers that I saw that have passed away. It's a lot tougher business than people think. On the one's that passed away 2 was heart attack one was murder suicide & 2 where car wrecks. There will be more stories in the future it's to �� 2 fish. Take care Nickywayne.
I use to offer them back when I 1st started it helped me but I do notice no one likes reviews or references!
Think about this when I got my p411 in July 2009 the going rate was around $$50 to $$$so it not really got to bad. Gas food hotels have
Went up so there you go. Think about the overhead.
Speaking of providers that passed away we lost one about 3 weekes ago. She had not gotten established and had a bad case of GPS. I did a review on her with an airport and weather involved. I hated to hear of her passing. Not sure what happen I have heard everything from OD to being beat and thrown out of a vehicle
I use to offer them back when I 1st started it helped me but I do notice no one likes reviews or references! Originally Posted by #SarahLynn
I know right?! Professionalism is more and more. A thing of the past it seems. When I make first contact with a provider. I respectfully introduce myself and, tell her I can provide references. Many ladies have told me 9 out of 10 first contacts are usually a text saying...Hey or Hey are you available? Then I hear clients saying. She doesn't respond! If I were them? I wouldn't respond to that shit either.
I know right?! Professionalism is more and more. A thing of the past it seems. When I make first contact with a provider. I respectfully introduce myself and, tell her I can provide references. Many ladies have told me 9 out of 10 first contacts are usually a text saying...Hey or Hey are you available? Then I hear clients saying. She doesn't respond! If I were them? I wouldn't respond to that shit either. Originally Posted by InTheCountry
I try to respond atleast once to “hey , u available “ text but only “yes, references? “And most of the time no respond lol unless it’s “no, I’m new “ and my post all state I am not newbie friendly and require REFERENCES ONLY !
I always keep my appointments!
I always keep my appointments! Originally Posted by Selena25
Baby you are more reliable than a Rolex!
It's been wayyy too long since you and, I have shared time together. We need to do something about that!
I always keep my appointments! Originally Posted by Selena25
You are always excellent , sweet , beautiful , and sexy ! And yes you are always on time and zero drama !
I’m just a call away!
  • AgFox
  • 07-11-2023, 03:23 PM
I'd call you everyday if you were in NWA.