human punching bag

I have heard of this and in my angry teenager phase I got into quite a few physical altercations, but I'm a little worried. I definately have some pent up agression, so that's no problem.... But what if I break my hand? Here's the deal... no gloves, no mercy, and a knockout. Any suggestions or input on this type of session?
I have heard of this and in my angry teenager phase I got into quite a few physical altercations, but I'm a little worried. I definately have some pent up agression, so that's no problem.... But what if I break my hand? Here's the deal... no gloves, no mercy, and a knockout. Any suggestions or input on this type of session? Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Check out your local bdsm groups. Impact body play is regularly discussed. Some things to keep in mind include how to deal with any blood that might be drawn from it, and the little avoided fact that someone can still have you arrested for assault later on because the law doesn't recognize consensual assault. So be very careful with it and the people you play with.

You also need to be aware of the safe places you CAN punch someone, typcially the chest, upper arms, thighs, even the butt. Anywhere that has enough padding over the underlying body parts. With men, because of their musculature, you are probably going to find a number of safe areas. Though women's bony hands can hurt!

You may also want to checkout/attend this years SouthPlains Leatherfest next month. There is an on-site dungeon and you will most likely see some rough body play going on there. Or at least be able to sit down with some players and ask them about their experiences and such.
If it is within the negotiated terms of the scene or within established hard limits, then go nuts.

As a Dom I feel an incredible sense of responsibility for my bottom's welfare & health. One way I apply this is to never use a toy or technique that I have not expereinced personally. Are you ready to know what it feels like to be knocked out so that you know where that might fit in a hard impact play scene?

I definitely bring my passions to the scene, but restrain them within the boundaries established for that scene. You must always be in control of the scene, your sub, and your emotions. And don't break your toys; it's bad for business.
Fight Club!
I had someone approach me for this type of encounter, and I had to decline. Where I have no judgment whatsoever – to each his own, I was just too afraid I’d hurt him. It’s one thing to play even roughly with in the context of “ordinary” BDSM, but a swollen eye or, in the case of my request, punchs to the stomach are just things I can’t do because I don’t have the skill set.
I, also, have no judgment but I lean with Olivia. Hitting someone until they are knocked out but spells danger all over the place for me.

Also, just in my limited play, different people can handle things on all different levels. When someone tell me, "I can take a lot!" ... that often doesn't translate to a lot for me.

This probably isn't helping you much, Brittany, but these are my thoughts about your topic.

I really LIKE what Krunkman said about the topic. I would take a few classes on it and then go from there. And if you get to Dallas to go to that conference in February, please let me know. I would love to buy you lunch!

Hugs,
Elisabeth

P.S. You too, Olivia!
I thought it over a while and there are just too many things that could go wrong on both ends. It sounds fun, but I just can't, in good faith, do it. I don't want to break my hand, go to jail, or injure someone permanently. Elizabeth, I would love to go. I was supposed to come to Dallas for Christmas, but my family decided to come here at the last minute.
LETTING OUT AGGRESSION IS GOOD SOMETIMES SO IF YOU CANT FIND ANYONE WHO WILL LET YOU KICK THEIR ASS THERE IS ALWAYS BOXING CLASSES
One thing to remember is that if this is something you want to do, and with someone else, but you are unsure of your skill level, or their 'smackability'... just use padded gloves. That way you can still up the intensity without causing physical damage.

It's the same thought process when you get into flogger play. You can use very soft falls, like deerskin, and just go to town on someone without doing anything more than causing a little redness on the average person. Or, you can use a much heavier fall and cause bruising with just a few strokes. If you know what you are doing, and the specificis of the type of play you want to do, there are soooo many possibilities to explore.

The cool thing is knowledge you can do it safely.
As if this wasn't complicated enough, be aware that gloves carry a measure of risk on their own. They do reduce marking on the subject, but by protecting your hand they actually allow you to apply more force than you would otherwise. The glove will spread that force out over a somewhat wider area, provided you are striking a fairly flat surface. But if, say, a nose gets in the way, watch out.
Fight Club! Originally Posted by crimson
Dude!!!

The first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club....
His name was Robert Paulson. <Love that movie> ;-)
  • st929
  • 01-21-2011, 04:02 PM
There use to be a lady provider here in DFW who really enjoyed fist to cuffs with her boy friend. Not talking about him beating her but seriously mad in love and they found great thrill in bare knuckles fighing each other. My bet is he pulled alot of punches but it turned her on just talking about it (and i mean juice running down legs turned on).

To each his own.