Phone: 214-577-7501
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.preferred411.com/fortworth/Lindseylacey
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: Arlington TX
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: : collared, ankle & wrist restraints, blindfolded, gagged, flogger, horse hair, violet wand, misery stick, Wartenberg wheel, sensory, tease and denial, TUMA, BBBJNQNS
Session Length: 2 hrs
Fee: $$$$ + .4 - my choice
Hair Color and Length: Black, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’4”; 34A-23-34; shaved; flat stomach, no body fat, 105-110 lbs, dark eye shadow, thin facial features, very pretty when she smiles. Met me at the door with black corset, stockings and high heels, long leather gloves.
Recommendation: Yes
Resistance is futile.
nubuzz, glad you had a deliteful experience w/ lindsey.
Lindsey's greatest asset is not her beautiful face, her whippet body, her sweet kitty, her super responsive nipples, her BCD skills (which are legend) or even the well equipped Red Room, it is manifestly her ability to know what you need and want to explore. She must be psychic, never have I met a woman so intuitive. Lindsey once told me she doesn't understand everything but she just knows things.

For me she becomes the Little Sister of SM (sexual mercy) and the Red Room becomes the Convent of the Twisted Sisters. She knows I have a very high tolerance to pain (not being Macho, it has gotten me into trouble all my life) so we don't go there, a safe word for me might be too late, she never had to ask, she just knew.

Lindsey is a treasure, she is so clever, last time she talked about her "audience seating" now I can't get that out of my mind. How sexy is that, couple of women setting there watching her work on you. HOT
Does Lindsey have an account on this site any more, I can not find it? She also use to have a website and several posting with detailed contact information.
She sounds the consumate professional. I find her very intriguing.
Does Lindsey have an account on this site any more, I can not find it? She also use to have a website and several posting with detailed contact information. Originally Posted by Seven10
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=1405

Lindsey is a treasure, she is so clever, last time she talked about her "audience seating" now I can't get that out of my mind. How sexy is that, couple of women setting there watching her work on you. HOT Originally Posted by LuckJack
I wish she had just a little more space and higher ceiling for lighting. Can you imagine photographing a combination of Lindsey and perhaps a young submissive ebony ala "Red Sash", in front of an audience no less?

We've discussed her moving from the front to the back of the camera. With her sense of style and attention to detail she will become a world class photographer when and if she sets her mind to it.

And yes Jack, the habbit is on the menu next time I can go see her. I'm always open to posing and prop suggestions by the way.
As a Sanctuary member you can always go there on the photo nights and do photo shoots using the equipment. It's best to bring your own lighting and camera, but there is usually a photog there who'll do posed shots.
Does Lindsey have an account on this site any more, I can not find it? She also use to have a website and several posting with detailed contact information. Originally Posted by Seven10
I've always contacted her through P411 [ https://www.preferred411.com/fortworth/lindseylacey ] but I think she will make initial appointments by phone as long as she can screen to her satisfaction.

And yes, she is the consumate professional.
Lindsey is one of the most erotic and sensual women you will ever run into. And just as sweet across the table at dinner as she is in her red room.

She is truly a very unique woman.

that was a great review !!
Shooter, Red Room, Hmmmmm!

PPE
I know the area where she commands her followers quite well, but I drive aimlessly and lost each time I leave. She is not of this world.