City: Pflugerville
State: Texas
Address: Pflugerville
Activities: GFE with splash of PSE, lfk, mpcfs
mish,standing doggie, ball licking, bbbj and dirty talk
Hair Length and Color: blonde below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty and great tan, no tan lines, best legs, strong and very nice, her ass is perfect, clean and b cup, she is a super hot MILF you would follow around gym or HEB
Recommendation: Yes
My interaction with her prior to my first appointment with her was great and that meeting was great Greek and all but ever since then she’s been a bitch. I’m a nice guy and always respectful but she’s a bitch! Today I was just trying to get info from her about seeing her again because first time was great and she turned into a CUNT like last time I thought about a second appointment. This is first time I’ve made a negative comment about provider on here and hope you have better luck but even with that awesome ass she has shitty attitude.
sorry to hear that she was that way, I didnt see that at all. She was very friendly
Yeah she was exact same way with me initially and had a great time. Wish you lick man was just putting my recent experience out there.
Bella has been great for me over the last two years. Definite repeat to hit that hot ass of hers.
Not discounting your comments at all, but that’s not been my experience with her at all - quite the opposite, actually.

Sorry it hasn’t worked out with you and her, but my very recent sessions/interactions have been much like the OP’s, and she’s a definite repeat for me.

My interaction with her prior to my first appointment with her was great and that meeting was great Greek and all but ever since then she’s been a bitch. I’m a nice guy and always respectful but she’s a bitch! Today I was just trying to get info from her about seeing her again because first time was great and she turned into a CUNT like last time I thought about a second appointment. This is first time I’ve made a negative comment about provider on here and hope you have better luck but even with that awesome ass she has shitty attitude. Originally Posted by Goodoleboy31
Seems like a jilted monger who must have upset her and were just getting one side of this story.
Hey I’m just putting out there my experience. I’m cool with whatever and have gotten email thanking me for saying my experience that others had same issue. She is a great screw for sure but after that I’ve had bad experience in communication. Just wanted to put that out there. I normally don’t even contact a lady for an second appointment because rather just try different women but I did enjoy my first time with her and thought was worth trying a second time. I honestly don’t care I did two other appointments that were great on Friday without bad attitudes.
Lots o' options is a beautiful thing.
She has always been First Class with the Popser