For the upcoming abundance of Providers logging in & ect

From o2 do you think it's reasonable for them to ask their reviewers from other sites to log into this site & post the same review from other site do they may get attention here?

Not everyone logged into 0h2 that is a member here.

I think this would help the new ladies in getting more attention if they had their reviewers from oh2 copy & paste and post reviews here any thoughts on that?
  • tth
  • 04-05-2022, 06:39 AM
Maybe with a review special on a return visit.
Maybe with a review special on a return visit. Originally Posted by tth
And no deposit required
  • BLM69
  • 04-05-2022, 06:50 PM
And no deposit required Originally Posted by boardman
Only fools pay deposits
  • tth
  • 04-05-2022, 07:05 PM
And no deposit required Originally Posted by boardman
Only fools pay deposits Originally Posted by BLM69
Agreed
OMG, are you guys high?
The question is ; with the upcoming abundance of providers logging in more often & creating accounts here do you Gentlemen think it would be a good idea for them to send a note to their previous reviwers on other sites & have them just copy & paste them here for them to take advantage of getting attention if they are new to Eccie or back on Eccie..?

This had Nothing to do with specials or review specials or deposits..

Hugs
Typo Reviewers
Definitely have noticed the uptick in new providers, and some well established providers now offering discounts.

Last fall couldn't get a new provider to text me back, now I am receiving texts from providers I have seen I the past, but haven't never visited a second time.
Nice!
That has to be somewhat flattering Fizley!
So Fizley my question sweetie is if you posted a review on a provider on another site let's just say for example oh2 or humaniplex would you be a dear and copy & paste the review from other site & post it here too?
Reviews are still a pretty good source for being able to find a provider but in my opinion a lot of guys quit reviewing and now post in the mens area. The mens area seems to be much more reliable for honest info on ladoes where guys dont have to worry about drug through the coals for being truthful
That's true
I have seen reviews on both sites.

Business type Gentlemen know how reviews can be embellished, or leave out certain important details so they don't even bother reading the harlequin romance novels/boosts.
# Played Out Shenanigans
Mods
Is there a magical button to remove some of our reviews?
Please
Reviews are still a pretty good source for being able to find a provider but in my opinion a lot of guys quit reviewing and now post in the mens area. The mens area seems to be much more reliable for honest info on ladoes where guys dont have to worry about drug through the coals for being truthful Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
That can go two ways.

And again most Gentlemen take that with a grain of salt
Rather good or bad is said
That can go two ways.

And again most Gentlemen take any of that with a grain of salt
Rather good or bad is said Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I agree with this but reviews are the worst. Guys will lie thinking they will get some free time. Lots of truth can be learned in the mens area. Of course all I have seen about you is that you are a rare gem.
From o2 do you think it's reasonable for them to ask their reviewers from other sites to log into this site & post the same review from other site do they may get attention here?

Not everyone logged into 0h2 that is a member here.

I think this would help the new ladies in getting more attention if they had their reviewers from oh2 copy & paste and post reviews here any thoughts on that? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

Members do that already
Some do not because they have a different handle that they prefer not to be linked to their other handle