Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

• CJ7
  • 07-15-2013, 06:15 PM
poor IB
poor IB Originally Posted by CJ7
Your head trauma is still showing, CBJ7.
Your head trauma is still showing, CBJ7. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Those tongs must have been squeezed pretty hard when they extracted him from his mother's .... errr .... uhhhhh ... womb.
if you started a fight with someone and then they kicked your ass ...does that now legitimize you shooting them because you couldn't fight to begin with? Originally Posted by JCM800
Not just now, it has been that way for a very, very long time. It's called self defense. Makes no difference who started it, and this case does not set some new precedent in law or have major revelations, it is the law and has been.
Zimmerman didn't start the fight, and the evidence supports his story.

Your limited mental capabilities are symptomatic of serious head trauma, CBJ7; hence, you represent, for the forum, a person who has had his head bashed against concrete.

Every forensic and medical expert that testified in that trial stated Zimmerman's wounds were consistent with having his head bashed against concrete multiple times, CBJ7. Now, in addition to pretending to be "omniscient" you are now pretending to be a medical expert -- an "expert" who has never personally examined Zimmerman's wounds or forensic pictures of the injuries -- making a medical diagnosis??? You are one willfully blind and truly ignorant jackass, CBJ7. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you never seen a person start a fight then get their ass kicked, no one saw the start of the fight, the evidence only shows the results of the fight.
So you never seen a person start a fight then get their ass kicked, no one saw the start of the fight, the evidence only shows the results of the fight. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
Who started it has absolutely nothing to do with this case or FL law. But yes, I have seen someone start a fight, then get their ass kicked.
So you never seen a person start a fight then get their ass kicked, no one saw the start of the fight, the evidence only shows the results of the fight. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
Rachel Jeantel and Zimmerman both stated that it was Trayvon Martin who turned and confronted Zimmerman. Did you miss that testimony, daydreamer? Martin also frittered away the four minute head start he had on Zimmerman as he laid in wait to ambush and confront Zimmerman, daydreamer. That's another fact you may have missed in the proceedings. Zimmerman has all of the head injuries, and Martin's injury is on his hand. That might be another fact you mssed, daydreamer.
I thought zimmerman was going back to his truck, what was he doing those four minutes, if he turned to confront GZ how was he laying in wait, when I was in the military we were taught to evade the enemy if you have nothing to fight with, TM could easily was trying to evade the person following him and wasn't successful, not illegal to evade someone following you., also there is nothing illegal to confront someone following you like there is nothing illegal to follow someone, you still haven't proven who started the physical altercation. all you have is GZ version, and no one to back it up cause no one else saw it..try again,
Who started it has absolutely nothing to do with this case or FL law. But yes, I have seen someone start a fight, then get their ass kicked. Originally Posted by nwarounder
really it does, doesn't FL case law allow you to use self defense even if you started the altercation and got your ass kicked
really it does, doesn't FL case law allow you to use self defense even if you started the altercation and got your ass kicked Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
Yes, thought you were still arguing the case against Zimmerman on that very precedent? Obviously I misunderstood, carry on.
I thought zimmerman was going back to his truck, what was he doing those four minutes, if he turned to confront GZ how was he laying in wait, when I was in the military we were taught to evade the enemy if you have nothing to fight with, TM could easily was trying to evade the person following him and wasn't successful, not illegal to evade someone following you., also there is nothing illegal to confront someone following you like there is nothing illegal to follow someone, you still haven't proven who started the physical altercation. all you have is GZ version, and no one to back it up cause no one else saw it..try again, Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
Martin could easily have "evaded" Zimmerman by taking an additional 60 to 70 steps towards his dad's girlfriend's townhouse, daydreamer. He could have been there in one minute: he had four. Instead, Martin turned about and confronted Zimmerman. Zimmerman did several things during that four minutes before he started back to his truck. He was on the phone with the police for part of that time -- he is, after all, a real, evil genius.

BTW, Zimmerman's head and facial injuries and Martin's lack of injuries support Zimmerman's story, daydreamer. Martin's only injury, other than the gunshot wound, was to a knuckle on his hand. Zimmerman didn't have an injury like that. Also, Good testified that it was Martin beating on Zimmerman, which again supports Zimmerman's story. You, on the other hand, have absolutely zilch to support your contrary position.

Listen to IB Zimmerman he knows...
Has anybody seen the self-avowed racist WTF recently? Did he lose a bet?

Is he still 'trending manslaughter?'
Are you out celebrating because of a Florida murder trial?
Has anybody seen the self-avowed racist WTF recently? Did he lose a bet?

Is he still 'trending manslaughter?' Originally Posted by gnadfly
He has pretty much disappeared.