Areas to do incall (convenient and not so much) ...

I've seen a lot of ladies "set up shop" in West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Culver City and Studio City.
BUT...what are thoughts on LAX, Universal City and Koreatown/Wilshire Center etc?
I happen to see a decent amount of girls in LAX, Koreatown gets a fair share of girls as well don't make it there myself though. Traffic out here really devides up the area pretty well. Saw a girl I wanted to meet in Wilshire when I first moved to the area so went for the drive and it was a very shitty drive. i was running late and she was running late. Good session the worst part was we were actually neighbors and both had driven out of our way... If you want to venture out to OC I know a lot of girls post near JWA. If you are comming out here there is not to much traffic on eccie so you will have to use a few of the other sites.
Thanks for the input from a client standpoint .
What's JWA?
I'm hip on sites like city-source, HX (not a member yet (I think lol)), NightShift (only just signed up) and CV for California and maybe TNABoard unless I'm missing a few others (not including P411/Date-Check/TER/BP).
I'm kind of a planner by nature so researching a bit now because I was hoping to pop my Cali cherry in January.
No problem, JWA is the airport out in OC
Thanks again.

**more input still very welcomed**
you hit most of the city's on outskirts of LA

Orange County..
Costa Mesa
Irvine
are good areas