Your Wife, So or girl-friend lost a bet and has given you

Permission to have 1 hour of fun with an Eccie Provider..and the only 2 available for the date and time you have permission to play with are 2 twins ..both identical inlooks..except weight.
1 is almost a Virgin rarely has sex but 80 pounds heavier than 2 .
2 is Barbie model body type but super loose you would need to have a 15 inch cock to even feel any friction.

You have 1 hour to decide or you don't get any free pass to play and your So is most definitely not in the mood & you just got a splinter from gardening in the palm of your hand so self play is off limits
Which one do you choose?
Bang girl 2 in the ass.
+1
Dang it , I forgot to mention number 2 does not offer Greek ��
#2 with HJ, BBBJ, and Russian. And with my girth #2 vagina might still work- if not she can nuru b2b me and stripper slide me with her experienced lips while passionately LFK and dfk me.

When should I expect her to be here?
leave wife if shes that stupid and bang whoever i want
#2 with HJ, BBBJ, and Russian. And with my girth #2 vagina might still work- if not she can nuru b2b me and stripper slide me with her experienced lips while passionately LFK and dfk me.

When should I expect her to be here? Originally Posted by Michael8219
They're already here.
They're already here. Originally Posted by pittlicker
True but what’s her contact info, the rate, is it less than an hour’s drive, and will the minivan make it without breaking down?
leave wife if shes that stupid and bang whoever i want Originally Posted by winn dixie
and if ya answer a hooker ad, and ops its the X. Do her anyways and then do a Encounter Report please n thank you
I would select #1.

At this point, after prostate surgery I have a prescription injection that gives me a five-hour erection. I can drink and smoke as much as I want and that thing is not going down.

I would prefer the sex to feel good. I dont care what she looks like.
Interesting answers never a right or wrong just having fun reading your thoughts & getting to know you better...

So here's scenario number 2
Your SO again lost another poker game & rather than $ you get another free pass and the only ladies available are
SANDY & CANDY..both very attractive

Sandy is super clean does not offer bbjs only covered bbjs..and is super anal about germs everything covered

Candy is the opposite, she craves bareback everything only her place smells
She has 2 kitty litter boxes in each room including the hallway and 5 cats so while your about to bust a nut the smell of kitty poop gets in the way.

Who do you see on this free XXX pass?
Both, but at Sandy’s place
I’d fold my cock in half and bang #2
I would select #1.

At this point, after prostate surgery I have a prescription injection that gives me a five-hour erection. I can drink and smoke as much as I want and that thing is not going down.

I would prefer the sex to feel good. I dont care what she looks like. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
Wow! I can't believe I missed this!!
What's the prescription injection?!?
Please pm me I might know 1 or 3 guys that may have an interest Cutie
Michael Sandy doesn't allow other providers over to play at her place