haggling....Grrrrr.....

Since when did it become normal practice to haggle with donation rates and services?
I offer a 50/Special..... its one activity... Not 3 or 4. Not for less then 50 when its not posted as less.
If you want more then what that special includes There are other sessions with other donations available.
When has it become normal to ask for a tip??
When has it become normal to ask for a tip?? Originally Posted by naughtyfun
I have NEVER asked for a tip. I offer flat rates.
First, awfully defensive NF. She never said anything about a tip.

To me this says a lot about person. you know what the rates are and what they include. if your not, its YOUR responsibility to express that before it begins. If you cant afford the Money for gas, dont make the F***ing appointment . Why do buffalo guys have a cheap rap? look up two posts.
My opinion, those that try to short the girls after the "act" are thieves. period.
Those who try to use the promise of reviewing someone to get a better rate, they are just desperate.
Those who try to threaten by using this board and its reviews as a bargaining chip! now those are the really hilarious ones! and the guys we end up reading about in the police blotter.
Thank you JAP

To me this says a lot about person. you know what the rates are and what they include. if your not, its YOUR responsibility to express that before it begins. If you cant afford the Money for gas, dont make the F***ing appointment . Why do buffalo guys have a cheap rap? look up two posts.
My opinion, those that try to short the girls after the "act" are thieves. period.
Those who try to use the promise of reviewing someone to get a better rate, they are just desperate.
Those who try to threaten by using this board and its reviews as a bargaining chip! now those are the really hilarious ones! and the guys we end up reading about in the police blotter. Originally Posted by Justapervert
as the on eccie raw dog rapers are free to go on raping providers sometimes not paying at all
Have never met you Angel, but these are the kind of comments, and kind of guys on here that need to find another hobby, or stick to BP
as the on eccie raw dog rapers are free to go on raping providers sometimes not paying at all Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I guess ...????
Have never met you Angel, but these are the kind of comments, and kind of guys on here that need to find another hobby, or stick to BP Originally Posted by Justapervert
I agree.
I am very well reviewed and respected provider here.
I feel like, how dare someone try to haggle me down on a 50/Bj...
Especially since I'm the ONLY one offering that.

I am not a bp hoe!
So please do me the favor of not treating me as such.
This right here is why I don't deal with guys lol.
I'm bad at tactfully telling them to fuck off lol.
I have it posted everywhere that I don't see anyone alone.
I still get messages asking things like 'if I only have 70 can I see you alone?' and 'what can I get for 100 with you or with your gf?' my answer is ' a nice hand job from yourself'
I may be young and a ditz but I am not stupid.
I just read that girls need to be careful posting specific sexual acts in ads or discussing what is allowed in a specific time frame because they don't even have to agree to something for money because to L.E. they are implying they will do A for B so it's an open and shut guilty case.
Probably best to direct that question towards BP gals. It's probably happened with some VP's but I haven't experienced it. It seems asking for tips and upselling is primarily the domain of BP.

As for haggling down from 50 bucks, simply pathetic.

As for haggling down from 50 bucks, simply pathetic. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Thank you CB
My sentiments exactly
Since when did it become normal practice to haggle with donation rates and services?
I offer a 50/Special..... its one activity... Not 3 or 4. Not for less then 50 when its not posted as less.
If you want more then what that special includes There are other sessions with other donations available. Originally Posted by Angel14609

Those who try to threaten by using this board and its reviews as a bargaining chip! now those are the really hilarious ones! and the guys we end up reading about in the police blotter. Originally Posted by Justapervert

Sounds like a pretty legit follow up question.

Unless you have proof that he is the one that asked for a discount.

If you have proof of that... please feel free start anywhere....
I've got all night.
Angel,

You are very clear about your rates and that is beneficial so thank you!

As for the nastiness ... and those that both OSD & JAP referred to ... those are the individuals that everyone should avoid! That being said be safe and screen screen screen!

DD
Angel,

You are very clear about your rates and that is beneficial so thank you!

As for the nastiness ... and those that both OSD & JAP referred to ... those are the individuals that everyone should avoid! That being said be safe and screen screen screen!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
DD thank you!