Questions about salad tossing

Here ae a couple of questions for the ladies.

1. It seems that a man tossing the ladies salad or bottom feeding etc. is gaining in popularity. What ladies here actually enjoy it?

2. What ladies do it because the hobbyist asks but don't really like it.

3. Lets be honest here, what do the ladies, even the ones who like it think about the hobbiest who wants to do it. Are they sick, nasty, dirty etc.

It would be cool to have an open dialog on this keeping it lite and fun. Please ladies the more of you who give your opinions the better this conversation can progress.
I think that gentleman are being more open about the activity in reviews.
I personally think there's a lot more we are asked to provide that would fall under nasty.
While I don't mind it when a man tosses my salad, I generally prefer to toss my own. It seems others are very heavy handed with the dressing.

Oh.

Wait.

Damn it... those double meanings get me every time
While I don't mind it when a man tosses my salad, I generally prefer to toss my own. It seems others are very heavy handed with the dressing.

Oh.

Wait.

Damn it... those double meanings get me every time
..I generally prefer to toss my own. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Blue cheese or 1000 Island? Can't be Russian... that dressing goes on the titties!

Never been a tossed salad guy, either giving or receiving. I prefer to do my licks on the front side of the Timex...
Here ae a couple of questions for the ladies.

1. It seems that a man tossing the ladies salad or bottom feeding etc. is gaining in popularity. What ladies here actually enjoy it?

2. What ladies do it because the hobbyist asks but don't really like it.

3. Lets be honest here, what do the ladies, even the ones who like it think about the hobbiest who wants to do it. Are they sick, nasty, dirty etc.

It would be cool to have an open dialog on this keeping it lite and fun. Please ladies the more of you who give your opinions the better this conversation can progress. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Do you think a whore is really going to answer #2

It's disgusting if you touch my fart box you will get throat punched & it's possible you will experience high winds.. Don't play with me

It's disgusting if you touch my fart box you will get throat punched & it's possible you will experience high winds.. Don't play with me Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I'm shocked our local dato monger has not replied yet.
As for me, I don't play Greek to much.
If the dick isn't going on it, no way the tongue gets near it.

It's disgusting if you touch my fart box you will get throat punched & it's possible you will experience high winds.. Don't play with me Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
"Fart box"?
Lmao....dang sweetie...last time I heard that term I was in a boneyard looking for a wheel cover...

Gotta admit...that be pure Texas KLASS....
If anyone is inclined to examine further, I just want to introduce into this conversation that anal prep work is a thing. Taking the time to cleanse as best as best as one can enhances ass play in my opinion. I love eating ass. And experiencing my ass being eaten drives me wild with such invigorating pleasure. In fact, I'm so ass play obsessed, I made a poll about relevant butt stuff to get a sense of others' anal proclivities.
Lena. I'd like to get you in a pair of handcuffs and do a full anal checkup on you.
"Fart box"?
Lmao....dang sweetie...last time I heard that term I was in a boneyard looking for a wheel cover...

Gotta admit...that be pure Texas KLASS.... Originally Posted by malwoody

Oh.

Wait.

Damn it... those double meanings get me every time Originally Posted by GracePreston
Double meaning....double post....
Sorry Im late McCaffery. My pecker is probably too small for greek, plus Id be 2 pumps and a squirt and done.

Id lick any gals asshole if she is pretty in the face and has a nice looking, clean behind but Im more interested in oral/anal penetration (TUHA) using a dental dam stretched over my face. Its way safer using a dam and protects from contracting hep, and other nasty bacteria up inside.

Its certainly a fantasy but has to be someone I think is attractive in the face, with a nice clean starfish.
When did this practice begin being referred to as "salad"? Salad? Like healthy, crunchy, creamy, fiber and antioxidant rich? The cucumbers are cut up, lettuce gets wilty. Hmm. No clue what a salad and ass play have in common.
Its such a personal thing and its not black and white as far as'like it or don't.' There are so many factors that come into play. I.e. trust, comfort level. Extreme cleanliness which can be achieved but the human body will do what it needs to do when it needs to! Lol. A guy asks if Greek is on my menu? I say "it depends on the size of your island". Too big = no way! Must be hard as a rock. For me must use specific lube. If it hurts then stop. Its not gonna happen. Small toys are fun. Every single body is different. Doubt we were created to do this. Relaxation is necessary...a few drinks helps. And guys, don't take it personally if she says no. And if you couldn't take your own Jon Thomas up your bottom then what makes you think we can? If you are 6'2" 185 lbs and she is 5'2" 115 lbs. C'mon. So I say take it on a case by case basis. It can be great...if the planets are perfectly aligned. Now pass the bread basket