The Lancet Tweet About 'Bodies with Vaginas' Gets Wrecked

• oeb11
  • 09-26-2021, 12:28 PM
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebecc...ecked-n2596499

A Friday tweet from The Lancet advertising its new issue got deservedly ratioed because it couldn't bring itself to use the term "women," when talking about periods, and instead used the quote about how "Historically, the anatomy and physiology of bodies with vaginas have been neglected."
Not only is the level of wokeness ridiculous, it's also hypocritical to the very point its making, as some Twitter users pointed out.
A large majority of the retweets were quoted tweets pointing out the absurdity of the language, including and especially when it comes to how people aren't so keen on trusting science now.
The Lancet is shooting itself in the foot here by tweeting and writing about "bodies with vaginas." In all seriousness, the article posted to its website "Periods on display," by Sophia Davis, has some worthy tidbits as it references the plight of young women and girls in other nations who have to miss school because of their periods.

Recommended
'Survivor' Catchphrase Falls Victim to Wokeness Rebecca Downs

Davis does actually write about "women," including in the one paragraph where she does refer to women in such an unnecessary way:
Historically, the anatomy and physiology of bodies with vaginas have been neglected—for example, the paucity in understanding of endometriosis and the way women's pain has been seen as more likely to have an emotional or psychological cause, a hangover from centuries of theorising about hysteria. This exhibition and the Vagina Museum as a whole aim to redress this lack of attention.

Comment - see link for tweets
there is no depth of foolishness , ignorance, and stupidity that the 'woke' LSM and DPST minions will not fall to/for.

The PC cancel culture is in full bore outrage over being called out with their new PC terminology - nothing else acceptable to teh radical , intolerant, stupid DPST cancel culture idiots. .

To treat women as 'bodies with vaginas" - the Stupidity and misogyny and hatred is stunning,

This Propaganda of the LSM is just loved and lapped up by teh brainwashed DPST sheeples.

so Sad - to have a LSM dedicated to such idiocy!
So SAD - to have a fiden administration controlled and dedicated to this nonsense.

So SAD - that there are DPST brainwashed minions who accept, - copy, and demand compliance of all with this stupid nonsense of teh marxist DPST party.

""WOKE""= sheeples , they the people that are gonna be wondering how it happened ( loss of all freedoms )
What are sheeples?
What are sheeples? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Folks that voted for biden
Folks that voted for biden Originally Posted by winn dixie
But but but there were SOOOO few of them, right?

Why would the overwhelming majority of voters whose ballots were compromised worry about a few measly sheeple?

Because they blindly follow , ,
As opposed to those whose lives were incontrovertibly wrecked by the actions of a few measly sheeple???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
I am doing my part.
I have tried to get pregnant. I have tried to have a period. For some reason, it just ain’t happening.

Could it be because I am not a “person with a vagina”?
I am doing my part.
I have tried to get pregnant. I have tried to have a period. For some reason, it just ain’t happening.

Could it be because I am not a “person with a vagina”? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Nah!

LOL!