Honey(K)

Chanel(K)

Candy(K)

Vanessa(Latin)

Linda(Thai)

Julie(Thai)

Mia(Black some says mix?)

Lisa(K)
Any intel on Julie? Always interested in Thai girls when they pop up.
With the new line up at Pearls is Vanessa still the only Greek. She is sometimes YMMV depending on her mood.
It's quite a lineup I haven't laid eyes on Julie yet definitely worth investigating
With the new line up at Pearls is Vanessa still the only Greek. She is sometimes YMMV depending on her mood. Originally Posted by dietmountaindew
Mia is Greek.
is asa the same as bueatiful from 2 months ago she told me she worked at bali before as asa? been dying for some more time with her.....
With the new line up at Pearls is Vanessa still the only Greek. She is sometimes YMMV depending on her mood. Originally Posted by dietmountaindew
I thought she is Latin, not Greek (Tongue in cheek , here) , but i love ancient history and the classics!
  • Gar
  • 12-02-2018, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the update.

Any intel on Julie? Always interested in Thai girls when they pop up. Originally Posted by Dogberry
+1
Yes same girl that worked at Bali.
Weren't there two latina sisters or twins that worked there maybe a year ago or so? Anyone know what happened to them?
  • DDuck
  • 12-03-2018, 11:27 AM
I heard the new Thai was Faye
Nice lineup info.
I heard the new Thai was Faye Originally Posted by DDuck
Anybody can provide some details or info on this Faye babe? I do not track everything posted so i missed it if was posted. Thx.