That seductive SubAMP/Indie gal with IOP

Someone mentioned Pure Sophie yesterday. And, I got nostalgic. I remember how she spoiled me. And, good golly, she was one hot MILF. She never rushed, never negotiated. Her massage was therapeutic, yet sensual as hell. By the time she said "Tuhn ovah," I was ready to divorce the SO and give my half to Sophie.

But, alas, she is gone. And, I have yet to find that gal that just seduces me, and treats me like I'm the only feller in town.

Please, help me find those vixens. Young or older, doesn't matter as long as they are sexy. I mean, Michelle Yeoh is just as hot as Xiang Xiyi. It's more about attitude than age.

Who are they? What level of service? How much do they want? But, mostly, where are they?

Post or PM.

BillO
You mean with your Yugo, Ray-Bans, Velvet jogging outfit, velcro running shoes and a roll of fifties, you can't get a chick to moan and groan for you?

It has been a while since I've had good IOP without the GPS. Pam at HJ ain't too bad.
They see me rollin'
The Yugo
They all want me cuz my velcro tennies

I'm rollin' in velcro tennies
I'm rollin' in velcro tennies
I roll in velcro tennies

I do tire of senseless chatter, crappy massage, upsell, negotiations and the jackhammer, rush to the finish. If Sue hadn't ME'ed me, I'd probably go see her again, just to get that "want to be with just you right now" treatment.

There was a gal at Spring, 3000 Spring Valley, the first few weeks after they opened. She wouldn't finish me. But, her massage was soooo sexy, rubbing her Ds all over me, I almost finished without her.

Little Brother was drooling all over the place. Not a word about money. Just one of the sexiest massages I've ever had. If she'd have touched Little Brother, he'd have blown her hand off. THAT's what I'm talking about.

Sophie would suck on my tongue while fucking Little Brother with her hands. Felt like a slow CG. Then, she'd stick one of those incredible tits in my mouth for the finish. Leave me looking like I was tazed, jerking and slobbering.

Anna(?), the curly headed, curvy gal at Sunny, 15th & Plano?, was another. That was right after they opened. Ho.leee.she.YUT!

All of these gals totally seduced me. None of them ever talked about money or stupid shit. They focused all of their attention on taking my mind & body to a totally different place. If any of them had stripped and crawled up on the table, I'd have gladly given them all the babies they wanted, while waving my wallet & the keys to the Yugo at them.

Hell, I might have gone home and bitch-slapped the SO for cheating me out of Nirvana for decades.

(Disclaimer: I have never hit a woman. And, I do not condone such behavior. Always respectful. No yelling. No fighting. I just walk away.)
Oh Man Billo! You reminded me of the one girl that actually got me started down this deviant path. I lost my legitimate therapist and while hunting up someone to replace her, I found a bunch of handjob girls, but none that could give a real, legitimate massage until I found Mya.

I was searching craigslist of all places and she was nearby and only charged $60 for 1 hr and 20 minutes. I thought, whats to lose? Worst case, I'm out 60 dollars while I got rubbed on.

Well, it turns out, she was a Philippina spinner that was horny as all get out. She loved to fuck. She'd give me about an hour and 10 minute massage, then the next 20 minutes was spent making her cum and of course me cumming inside of her - she preferred to not use condoms. I couldn't get her to do greek, I was too big for her, but she'd do just about anything else - as long as she got hers.

Unfortunately she moved and while I've fucked a lot of girls since then, I've never found anyone that would give that good of a massage AND was that passionate and horny, especially for $60. LOL.
Duuuuude.