Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Lfk, JFK, bbbj, mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: Had it tied up, brownish?
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Def not a spinner but not big, just right. Soft skin very pretty nice little ass.
Recommendation: Yes
She takes a licking and keeps on ticking
Ain't that the truth
  • Aoi
  • 10-01-2019, 12:03 PM
glad you had fun. Not everyone is repeat worthy despite how good they are. Happens
she's in a class by herself
  • HSL
  • 10-01-2019, 09:16 PM
She just doesn't have the "IT" factor so I agree with you, Gold is a one and done. Buy her for 30 minutes and never look back as she's not attractive, her service isn't exceptional, etc. Just a pussy to blow ur load in and go about the rest of ur day.
You need to treat these one of the little respect and quit trying to cut them in half.
She just doesn't have the "IT" factor so I agree with you, Gold is a one and done. Buy her for 30 minutes and never look back as she's not attractive, her service isn't exceptional, etc. Just a pussy to blow ur load in and go about the rest of ur day. Originally Posted by HSL
Thanks for the heads up. Bad service is not very aspiring
Advice from Trolls. Excellent
  • Jtbc
  • 10-03-2019, 12:50 PM
She just doesn't have the "IT" factor so I agree with you, Gold is a one and done. Buy her for 30 minutes and never look back as she's not attractive, her service isn't exceptional, etc. Just a pussy to blow ur load in and go about the rest of ur day. Originally Posted by HSL
If you can’t shoot twice that’s on you.
  • Aoi
  • 10-04-2019, 04:19 PM
What constitutes the “it” factor for you? Anyone so farmer that criteria?
What constitutes the “it” factor for you? Anyone so farmer that criteria? Originally Posted by Aoi
you left off the 'Stupid sh' in front of that Aoi. Getting advice from HSL is like sticking your dick in a blender...
Wow that's gotta hurt
I have seen Gold multiple times, and I reject the notion that she is a "one and done" Provider. in fact, she is the Gold Standard, if you notice, the trolls tend to go after the top girls, that banned PeterBota handle did that continuously, HSL follows close behind.
Yep!