Encounter: cherry was sore and tired

Date: oct. 18
Name: sexy cherrie, but sore as hell
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: in the hh hood in the latina plaza. drove up and down hh trying to find some ❤️..no luck
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: N. Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: eccie
Activities: bbbj, cfs, peck kissing, walking on my back
Hair Length and Color: typical sexy asian black, past mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: every man on this beautiful planet has his “type” and cherry is mine. just a few pounds above a spinner w a super sexy ass, perfect man made tits, super cute face and hips that just kill. she needs to be in a evening gown serving the super elite, not working the hh beat..but, what do you do???
Recommendation: Yes
Is she better looking than Abby? I didn’t find Abby that attractive
indeed she is prettier than abby, but abby is the better provider hands down. if i was just a little earlier i think mama san would have let me bust one in abby. oh well can’t win them all.
almost 24 hours later, and you still haven't realized you posted this review for Blue, instead of JuJuBee?
thank you for pointing out my mistake as i’m seeing that an entire 8 days has indeed passed without me noticing my error with the location i had in my dream.

JU-JU is the correct location where i took more than my share of halloween candy that i’m still eating at this very moment. thank you juju for the twizzlers and suckers...kinda makes up for my shitty experience