Encounter: First time with alessia

User ID: -
Date: 2/17/23
Name: Alessia
Phone: 9545548750
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/pi...es/4075019.htm
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: greetreee
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long dark and thick
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very fit and sexy body with seemingly natural Cs.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I was wondering about her...
Cbj at that rate no way. It sounds like you gave her a yes just because you like Maria. There were too many issues with your visit to be a yes at that rate. Maybe she is a new ie and needs to settle in . Who knows.
Give it a rest dude if you don’t like that agency move on. Starting to look foolish. The reviews state what THE PERSON who visited think. How in the hell would you know if it’s a yes or not? Jesus….SMMFH.
Look idiot I made no comment about the agency. Just because you apparently work for them does not mean you can try and stop me from making a general comment. All I said said is that for the cost it is not worth it given it was cbj and all of the other issues he mentioned. I think you are the one who needs to give it up. You are apparently easily offended.
You apparently have no idea what you're talking about. You do nothing but blab on with negative comments anytime this agency is mentioned. Your reviews also show you see much lower level ladies than VIP offers. Oh wait, I see.....you have been active for ONE year and have a WHOPPING 6 reviews. Quite obvious who the true idiot is. And I have seen ladies I don't like, I just move on and shut the fuck up. Appears maybe you were attracted to one of their ladies and she wanted nothing to do with you so you choose to dog all of them. Grow up.
I’m not a fan of CBJs either. Even if they’re free. To each his own.
Now you two better stop it or bored idiot will rip you a new one.

Here is for you boredidiot.I have never had an issue with the ladies at vip other than some are of a lower class than i would like to patronize. I actually have taken two of them on vacation with me off the clock. Actually for your info also not that I need to justify myself I have over 110 visits in a little over two years with XO ladies who charge more and are actually hotter than what vip offers and bbbj is always an option if you want it there. You can stick to your vip crap and homeless dates and I will do what I do. I done addressing you period as you area waste of time.
Sure, you sound like Mr. Cool. Along with a pretend tough guy LMFAO.
Gentlemen let’s stay on topic and stop with the jabs
I'm just curious...why is this the only review wirh CBj not BBbbj? Maybe rhe guy wanted it that way or he didn't shower...but ALL of the other reviews are BBBJ
This is her only review.
She has many reviews? I'm confused