Encounter: Estrella… not good

User ID: -
Date: 3/18/23
Name: Estrella
Phone: 7868342635
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/pi...3134.htm?cat=1
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Hotel in Carnegie
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, BBBJ, CBJ, CFS, booted out
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown, mid back.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She’s a cute girl… short, man made C-D’s… nice Latin butt… big ol lips that were clearly injected but not in a bad way.
Recommendation: No
Oof, what an absolute bitch. I was actually looking into her but decided not to set anything up due to the lack of reviews. Hopefully, this review saves some people a lot of money.
Yep… TOFTT… I was let down so yinz don’t have to be… you’re welcome lol
  • jan-w
  • 03-20-2023, 11:09 AM
And this is why twitter HDH's hate review boards and so-called slobbyists who post on them. They want to charge sky high rates and not let the guys know what they're going to get...or not get.
I know… and i friggin know better… such an idiot
Good call… will do
Definitely a hot, sexy babe. And there's the rub(!). Once the small head gets overly enthusiastic, the big head is often overruled. Thanks for the review - a lesson to us all
Hopefully no one else see her after this bs
Digger,

You could ease your pain by getting on Camila Milano's schedule, although she's leaving tomorrow. Awesome GFE, great natural tits and a very reasonable price point for the traveling ladies. If you miss her, I'm sure she'll be back in another month or two.
Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear