Cherrypopp.net

Looks like LP is back. The booker told me they had domain name issues but the new one is working. Just thought yall should know and can stop speculating about them getting shut down or LE busting them.
@Everyone let’s give them all of our business again and watch how mad the promoters get.
They are 320 now per the booker
They are 320 now per the booker Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
In one of our threads I remember the booker texted one of us they didn’t plan to go 320. I legit think they were bullied.
Have a link?
.net has nothing related
Have a link?
.net has nothing related Originally Posted by Kennylingus6977
I gotchu
Lol 270/320 for the hour… they joined the other studios rates.
Lol 270/320 for the hour… they joined the other studios rates. Originally Posted by Armydude89D
#Boycottfailedtolowerprices (wish they were lower)

Thanks for the info Henry, glad to see it wasn’t an LE thing. Soooooo many wasted comments and bumps on the speculation.

Thanks for the info Henry, glad to see it wasn’t an LE thing. Soooooo many wasted comments and bumps on the speculation. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Would a studio admit to a LE thing?????
Would a studio admit to a LE thing????? Originally Posted by Armydude89D
I was talking to the booker and asking them what happen and they told me the blacklisted usernames, kinda shows why you hate them so much.

@everyone pm for messages with booker

The booker was reading the threads lul

Thanks for the info Henry, glad to see it wasn’t an LE thing. Soooooo many wasted comments and bumps on the speculation. Originally Posted by 2balls75
I wouldn’t say failed exactly. GL made a new 45 min 300 option once she realized no one was doing the 350 hr
I wouldn’t say failed exactly. GL made a new 45 min 300 option once she realized no one was doing the 350 hr Originally Posted by aJohnDough
They probably happily partake in that new rate too.
I knew it was domain issues but all of you became mini Alex Jones
I knew it was domain issues but all of you became mini Alex Jones Originally Posted by Megatoad
Idk about that but there are some old reviews out there that you haven’t bumped
I was talking to the booker and asking them what happen and they told me the blacklisted usernames, kinda shows why you hate them so much.

@everyone pm for messages with booker

The booker was reading the threads lul Originally Posted by SpringFest
Lmfao who cares if they blacklist usernames, they don’t know the numbers lol, we have other studios that are the same rate with much better verification 😂 I don’t hate them at all.. I appreciate them as it clear to pinpoint the LP/CP promoting team

Hilarious how y’all ride LP/CP D as well.