swingers in Lakeway?

Anyone hear anything like this - or is it common knowledge?

http://lakewaydaddy.tumblr.com/

I can definitely see the Lakeway mom stereotype - too much time/money on their hands neighborhood.
Lakeway wives do have a bit of a rep. for liking to play with other spouses when the hubby is away. There could a reality show on the place. "Doing it the Lakeway". The place is one big soap opera.

I did attend one private swinger's party 7 years back but that was out by 2222 and 620 just a little North of Lakeway. A pretty good looking crowd actually. Most of the women were hot and between 30-45.

So hot in fact that my S.O. who was still bandaged and healing from just having had breast work done at the time became totally self conscious and wanted to leave just as things were finally starting to heat up with MILFS approaching me.

The kicker was she was the one who talked me into going to begin with. Geesh!

I felt like Charlie Brown landing on his ass right after Lucy offers but then pulls the soccer ball away at the last possible moment.
I agree, I have fuked a few Swingers from Lakeway, and Bell Moutain too
I agree, I have fuked a few Swingers from Lakeway, and Bell Moutain too Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Ditto on the swinging in lakeway part fun times
Just a word of advice. If you live in the area, do not play locally regardless of whatever opportunities might present themselves. Whatever happens in Lakeway spreads all across Lakeway.
Just a word of advice. If you live in the area, do not play locally regardless of whatever opportunities might present themselves. Whatever happens in Lakeway spreads all across Lakeway. Originally Posted by Jay Walker
hmmm... sounds like the voice of experience

i shoulda taken more advantage of the easy trip to vegas more when i was back west
I was supposed to play with a wife out there... She was nice enuf to tell me she caught the herp and cancel before we met.
  • txjr3
  • 08-20-2012, 08:35 AM
So where does one apply? I'd have thought there's a line a mile long to get at the Lakeway MILFs - nice looking and slightly slutty crowd!
So where does one apply? I'd have thought there's a line a mile long to get at the Lakeway MILFs - nice looking and slightly slutty crowd! Originally Posted by txjr3
a) Get in tight with the lake/boat crowd.
b) Get yourself a hot looking SO who likes to play (You have to bring something to the table)

They will find you in a heartbeat. Build it and they shall come.
The funs on the yachts imho
The funs on the yachts imho Originally Posted by Absolutely
Yep the initial intros and laying topless on the deck happens there but the party usually begins afterward at someone's home. Of course I'm referring to the swinger parties as opposed to few couples.
Where are these yachts? Not exactly what differentiates a yacht from a boat. I have my boat tied up at H-H most Saturdays and there is very, very little swinging action on a regular basis. Up to 15 boats tied up together on a normal Saturday. Mostly nudist type activity ad Codybeast mentioned. Also very rare, IMHO, that impromptu swinging parties pop up after a day in the sun. Maybe 2 couples will meet that night if you call that a party.

Almost all swinging parties are scheduled well in advance to allow the host couple time to make it an enjoyable evening for all invitees.

Of course, if I met Absolutely out on the lake, I would do everything possible to start an impromptu party right in the open.
Where are these yachts? Not exactly what differentiates a yacht from a boat. I have my boat tied up at H-H most Saturdays and there is very, very little swinging action on a regular basis. Up to 15 boats tied up together on a normal Saturday. Mostly nudist type activity ad Codybeast mentioned. Also very rare, IMHO, that impromptu swinging parties pop up after a day in the sun. Maybe 2 couples will meet that night if you call that a party.

Almost all swinging parties are scheduled well in advance to allow the host couple time to make it an enjoyable evening for all invitees.

Of course, if I met Absolutely out on the lake, I would do everything possible to start an impromptu party right in the open. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Boat owners I've sailed with are too preoccupied with clueless people wearing shoes on board, broken glass, lake traffic and having to deal with the potty pump to be able to think about getting any action on the water. .
  • Idina
  • 08-31-2012, 12:52 AM
This is too funny. I never knew about this. But now, that one weird night finally makes sense.

Of course, if I met Absolutely out on the lake, I would do everything possible to start an impromptu party right in the open. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well now wheres that boat! Mmm im ready! IN Public? (!HOT!) YES!