Who is the top women and girls to see here in Austin?

I would love to make some new friends as alot of mine were in Houston when I was there before my military time.Now that I am retired...I am looking for new girls!
sweet honey when in town
That would depend on what kind of ladies you're into ? Are you into , looks , or performance ? Or the perfect combination ?
I mean girls from here!!!
and doesnt matter as I use to have a girl(Raven) in Houston who wasnt best looking but damn did she give me my moneys worth everytime...she was wild!!1
That's the kind I like . I have very good ones in my reviews ( a few exceptions ) . Metal Smith sees fantastic girls . Still Looking sees good ones ( he's not into GFE ) keep that in mind . Amarita Lover has a good list . Toyz also . Homer13 has seen some good ones . OK guys don't get pissed if I can't remember right now ! SPANK that should keep you busy for at least a year or so ! Pm if you have a question about any . Oh it would do you good to have a p411 account as you don't have a lot of reviews .
Well I'd be one of those girls in the BBW class
Maci Lynn - top notch bcd GFE
Maxie Ryan-FBSM
Sweet Baby Beth+a sweetheart GFE
Miss Tiffy+energizer bunny
Roxy-BBW+GFE
Just Jane-genuine gfe
Austintatious Lilly-FBSM
Oh and
ME - The mouth of the south+GFE
Good info so far!Thanks
Ummmm no.

1. Tori
2. Tori
3. Tori
4. Raven
5. Raven
6. Milf Jordan
7. Pamela
8. Nicky Hill
Odd WK -I didn't know we had 3 tori's?
that question is like asking who as the best 'tacos' or Pink Tacos at that....do your research!!!
Thanks for the shout out Absolutely!

Sending one right back to ya!
FBSM - Idina (RMT quality and then wow!)
Thank you absolutely!!!!!! You are pretty great yourself