A New Favorite Tv Show!

I don't usually watch to much tv, but yesterday when a sibling of mine was watching tv the show he was watching caught my attention,
it is call "The Locater" the star is troy dunn.

Here's what the tv show is about i found a better way of explaining it online:
Troy Dunn is a true phenomenon: From finding birth parents to organ donors, his brilliant investigative skills are a marvel to all who see him in action. His impressive track record for locating people means that he and his staff are routinely inundated with dozens of new cases to solve on a weekly basis.

But for one week each month, Troy devotes all of his staff and resources to one important case that they call the Angel Case. This Angel Case usually comes to Troy because there is an urgent need to find someone and because she has exhausted all other possible avenues. The Angel Case meeting begins with Troy’s staff presenting him with three to four potential cases and after a brief discussion, Troy decides which challenge he wants to take on. On his way out of the meeting, Troy assigns specific tasks to his staff members to streamline the search process.

Join Troy and his team on these emotional journeys, where everything from creative tactics to sheer luck provide breakthroughs in his quest to reunite loved ones and reconnect lives.

http://www.wetv.com/the-locator/more-about-the-locator

Anywho it is a very good tv show. It made me cry a couple of time's, i highly recommend this show .