What are you streaming?

Like many other people I have cut the cord and don't get to indulge in cable TV. So I get to enjoy shows on Netflix, Hulu and when I get to it, Amazon Prime.

I had a thread going about Altered Carbon a little while back, and that was a great show and Black Mirror was mentioned as well. If you want to see it, here you go: Altered Carbon thread

I just finished up watching Tin Star on Amazon staring one of my favorite actors, Tim Roth and man oh man, was that a great drama! Kept me wanting to watch, but I wasn't able to binge it like I wanted to.

There's so much happening it is just impossible situations to even imagine yourself being in. Drama isn't usually my first go to category, so I don't even know where to begin to describe what all I saw or even know how to digest each person's feelings from each side of their situation. It was just really damn good.

I also indulge in the show Harlots right now. I'm still trying to get caught up. That's definitely got my attention now that the Handmaid's tale has wrapped for this season.
(Ladies, tell me you've been watching too!)

Some anime is on my radar, but I know I've got to start from the beginning to get caught all the way up. My Hero Academia is the one I'm thinking about watching.

What shows do you find time to stream or watch at home if you have cut the cord? Or even if you haven't, and enjoy streaming services?
Goliath (Amazon Prime) is very good... Billy Bob Thornton is greatness as a down and out, drunken attorney...
Goliath (Amazon Prime) is very good... Billy Bob Thornton is greatness as a down and out, drunken attorney... Originally Posted by Generic White Guy
Billy Bob Thornton kills it in this role. I love Goliath.
If you want to know a good site to stream new movies and tv shows I know one...

I’m watching so many shows right now...but I do it on purpose so that I’m not technically waiting for a show to have a new episode. I let them build up while I watch other shows that have a completed season

Netflix
GLOW - Season 2
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Season 4
2 Dope Queens - just a standup comedy I’m only on episode 2 lol
Orange is the New Black - Season 5
TAU - kinda interesting movie actually but my expectations were low maybe

Reality TV
Sister Wives -Season 2
Just finished My 5 Wives -idk this topic piqued my interest.

HBO NOW
Big Love - Season 2

Showtime
Gilfriiend Experience Season 2

I don’t watch tv everyday...
Harlots and handmaiden are both on my list though
I'm just waiting for FOOTBALL season🏈 Then my weeks will be filled with JOY❤
I'm just waiting for FOOTBALL season🏈 Then my weeks will be filled with JOY❤ Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Same here...

As far as streaming though:
comedians in cars getting coffee
Dark tourist
Vox explained
  • BLM69
  • 07-28-2018, 03:18 PM
My kodi full of everything around the world
BLM. What question are you answering? OP wanted to know specific shows, not what kind Nd of streaming set-up you have...
I have a firestick. Right now im watching orange the new black & Wentworth...
Sens8
My kodi full of everything around the world Originally Posted by BLM69
Bingo! I'm surprised people still use Netflix, etc...
Like many other people I have cut the cord and don't get to indulge in cable TV. So I get to enjoy shows on Netflix, Hulu and when I get to it, Amazon Prime.

I had a thread going about Altered Carbon a little while back, and that was a great show and Black Mirror was mentioned as well. If you want to see it, here you go: Altered Carbon thread

I just finished up watching Tin Star on Amazon staring one of my favorite actors, Tim Roth and man oh man, was that a great drama! Kept me wanting to watch, but I wasn't able to binge it like I wanted to.

There's so much happening it is just impossible situations to even imagine yourself being in. Drama isn't usually my first go to category, so I don't even know where to begin to describe what all I saw or even know how to digest each person's feelings from each side of their situation. It was just really damn good.

I also indulge in the show Harlots right now. I'm still trying to get caught up. That's definitely got my attention now that the Handmaid's tale has wrapped for this season.
(Ladies, tell me you've been watching too!)

Some anime is on my radar, but I know I've got to start from the beginning to get caught all the way up. My Hero Academia is the one I'm thinking about watching.

What shows do you find time to stream or watch at home if you have cut the cord? Or even if you haven't, and enjoy streaming services? Originally Posted by tntangie
If you like Scifi then watch the Expanse. It was cancelled but picked up by Amazon
+1
Since I rarely "stream" and I'm trap inside for a couple days I had to go old school to catch up. Downton Abby. Deadwood, Vikings (and now I wanna see the original with Kirk Douglas), Hung and Blue Bloods (<---mostly so I can gripe about the shitty remake of Magnum P.I.)