Pearls of Asia Sweet Bella

• Jone
  • 07-13-2019, 11:20 PM
She stripped her body completely naked and stretched her tone, slender legs out on the table bed. She ran her hands over her large, full breasts, pulling sharply on her nipples until they stiffened under her touch. She moved her hands between her legs, cupping her soft mound and sliding her fingers between her slick, wet folds. Many times she brought herself to orgasm in those long, days yet it was not enough—it could never be enough. She needed him. She needed to feel his thick, hard cock penetrating her. She needed to feel his warm, muscled torso pressed against her body. She needed his lips on hers, kissing her, tasting her, wanting her as much as she wanted him:Her tongue moved languidly up and down his shaft as she took him deeper inside her mouth. Her head followed the movements of her hand that was sliding back and forth on his cock, her fingers wrapped tightly around his pulsing member. She was excellent at giving oral pleasure, and truth be told it turned her on to do so—it turned her on so much that she moved her other hand down between her legs and began to tease herself.He let out a quiet groan, just to let her know he enjoyed what she was doing. She smiled. It was early dawn, and there was no need to make much noise. They could fuck wildly all afternoon and all night, but for now, their tender reconnecting was one of soft gasps and quiet whispers. That was enough.

His hands roamed her body, grabbing mounds of her breasts through her small cotton tank top. He cupped her smooth buttocks, squeezing them in his powerful hands, demonstrating to her how much he, too, had missed her.

She released him from her mouth and moved up and kissed him. She pressed her body against his, her hips moving in little circles, showing him how desperately she wanted him. His hand moved down between her legs, replacing hers. His finger slipped between her soft folds. He found her clit and flicked it rapidly, arousing her desires to even greater highs. She cried out softly. She couldn’t last much longer. She needed him inside her.

~

Moving quickly she rolled over and faced away from him. He raised her leg and pushed his hips between her thighs. She felt his cock at her wet entrance. Slowly he eased into her. She could feel her inner walls opening, taking him deep inside her. She gasped as he pulled back out then thrust into her. The feeling of him filling her was like no other. Her mind went blank. A deep heat began to burn in her loins. He spread her thighs open and began to thrust into her more forcefully. Her breasts heaved up and down. His tongue devoured her mouth. They were reconnecting in the way she had so desperately yearned for all these weeks.

Her painted toes danced in the air as he thrust into her. Over and over again their bodies crushed together, his powerful thighs slapping against her soft skin.

He slowed down, then sped up, then slowed down then sped up again. His tempo kept her on the edge. Once again her hand found her clit. She cried out as he drove into her deeper and deeper. Then he stopped, and slid off the bed. His head moved between her legs, his lips finding her soft folds. She moaned as he held her hips in his hands and licked her furiously. She dragged her fingers through his hair, pressing him to her. She could feel herself growing wetter and wetter. His tongue was relentless. Her heels pressed against his shoulders, digging into him. She needed him so badly. His hand moved up her belly, pressing her down into the soft bed as he continued to lick her. The teasing was simply too much to bear. She pulled him toward her, begging with her eyes for him to enter her again with his cock.

He did not need to be asked twice.
That was so hot and steamy, Jone! Wow, I loved reading it! Do you think the two of us could act out what you wrote above? That would be a dream come true! I'll pretend to be you (Jone) and you pretend to be Bella, deal?
To quote my hero Chung;

Did Bella Write This Review?
  • Jone
  • 07-14-2019, 12:34 AM
No 👎
  • Jone
  • 07-14-2019, 12:35 AM
I don’t know about that .... that’s off boundaries bruh ��
  • Jone
  • 07-14-2019, 12:46 AM
::
That was so hot and steamy, Jone! Wow, I loved reading it! Do you think the two of us could act out what you wrote above? That would be a dream come true! I'll pretend to be you (Jone) and you pretend to be Bella, deal? Originally Posted by VeryClean
To quote my hero Chung;

Did Bella Write This Review? Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
No she did not, She cut and pasted it out of a romance novel!!
Bella has a history of mandles on here.... this post is just weird. I mean look at the review by Jone and tell me what guy uses that many emojis lol.
Man, I got so turned on reading this, I masturbated furiously and came in my trousers.

I hope Starbuck's don't call the Law.
Moved to the Sandbox.
Geeez, was settled in for the evening.
Now I gotta get laid.
She felt his cock at her wet entrance. Slowly he eased into her. She could feel her inner walls opening, taking him deep inside her. She gasped as he pulled back out then thrust into her.
Damn Jone, no mention of a condom. Is Bella Don friendly?
Im confused...was it originally in reviews?
Yep