The events in Manchester

Does anyone want to argue the merits of immigration vetting tonight?
Does anyone want to argue the merits of immigration vetting tonight? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

it will be interesting to see how the liberal media spins this. they will find some way to make it appear that it's Ariana Grande's fault. she dressed too suggestive for the Muslims there. sins against Allah. Christians abused them in the orphanage. all of the above?
  • DSK
  • 05-22-2017, 09:14 PM
Does anyone want to argue the merits of immigration vetting tonight? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I would argue that liberals consider it discriminatory and that anyone who wants to go to any country should be allowed to do it.

Anyone who opposes that line of thought is a racist motherfucker.
I'm waiting on the MSM or the lying liberals here in the U.S. to say that it was " all because of a video ".
Thank God Donald Trump is President and not some nutless monkey.
Unless any one of you are American Indian - you all are immigrants - aren't you from Eritrea?
Hey Dali you dumb POS what report has stated that it was a Muslim or an immigrant ?
Unless any one of you are American Indian - you all are immigrants - aren't you from Eritrea? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

settlers u fatass idiot. you think 300 years ago they had immigration visas? who stamped those? the Chickasaw? the Cherokee?

btw what tribe are you from? The Linguini tribe? the Spaghetti tribe?

so smart-ass .. where did the "Native Americans" really come from? they weren't any more "Native" that them whiteys from Europe.

they were ASIANS .. not "Native Americans"

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/247747.php

so is this the United States of Asians?

bahaahhaaaaaaa
Unless any one of you are American Indian - you all are immigrants - aren't you from Eritrea? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Why did you post "you all"? What are you?
Lemmings jumping to conclusions. The identity has not been released yet.
One other man arrested in a mall.
Lemmings jumping to conclusions. The identity has not been released yet.
One other man arrested in a mall. Originally Posted by bamscram
Are you celebrating innocent people enjoying themselves were slaughtered?
Why should anyone be allowed in any country? Shouldn't the country in question make that decision? Take this for example; I should be allowed in any house that I want including yours. Only an idiot would oppose a home owner NOT being able to say who enters and who doesn't.
Only an idiot would oppose a home owner NOT being able to say who enters and who doesn't. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
He's no longer POTUS.
we know he is a suicide bomber
That old line about immigrants. My family has been in this country since 1775 and I am a native. You want to pull that shit about American Indians and you've got to be reminded that the Indians came from Russia thousands of years ago. So they're not native...unless you insist that they are native. So what is your cut off then? I go back ten generations.