Dating a provider, female advice needed

Ok here is the deal. I started dating a new girl and after a few weeks she told me she had previously been a provider and is now in real estate. No problem I can deal with that. Now I find out she provides to some re clients as a way to get sales but says she will stop for a real relationship? So is it possible for a provider to have a true love and separate business from love ?
Ok here is the deal. I started dating a new girl and after a few weeks she told me she had previously been a provider and is now in real estate. No problem I can deal with that. Now I find out she provides to some re clients as a way to get sales but says she will stop for a real relationship? So is it possible for a provider to have a true love and separate business from love ? Originally Posted by jman2010
Awesome. I'm in the market for a house actually. Can you send me your girlfriends contact info.... And pics.
Anything is possible however...

Ok here is the deal. I started dating a new girl and after a few weeks she told me she had previously been a provider and is now in real estate. No problem I can deal with that. Now I find out she provides to some re clients as a way to get sales but says she will stop for a real relationship? So is it possible for a provider to have a true love and separate business from love ? Originally Posted by jman2010
she's feeding you bullshit to keep the money rolling in and you like an idiot thinking your the only one. People don't change because you want them to they only change when they want to, so it shouldn't be something she'd have to say it should be something she should just do.
Let her do what she most desires to do and you either adapt or move on. Dont ask her to make changes that she may or may not be able to or want to make.
+1
I agree that it shouldn't be simply said. She should show that she has changed her work guidelines...
It really doesn't matter what her employment is as long as it suits her and her life style...If she's happy with what she is doing, then you should support and respect her wishes and needs. Your just an outsider looking in, you hobby and swing so what's the problem. Are you waiting for the other shoe to drop and her ask you to stop the hobbying? She has a life and you have a life so why try to change things....enjoy life and the sex while you can...there are no refunds when you die...
Shouldn't this be in the Powder Room? Ijs
Many gals doing outside sales "provide" to clients. If you have a very attractive SO who dresses sexy, I would just assume she is "providing" to "promote sales" and "make extra cash" regardless what she ever tells you. I would say she can stop but why get into some silly game of even asking her. Accept her the way she is.
So perhaps you would want a 'normal' girl
that if you married her ...and after a while you MIGHT get sex once a month
Just so long as continues to make you happy...
jman2010 my question is can you love a provider and be okay with what she does or has done in the past ? It sounds like you have some doubts of your own as to your true feelings for her
To the first question: She is lying to you to keep you on her leash.

To the second question: The short and long answer is, no.

My advice: is move on to someone else since she has already lied to you by your own admission. As others have poiinted out, let her actions prove herself to you which she has done.
My girlfriend (See Avatar) provides and I accept that, I hobby a lot and she accepts that. I feel we have something special going on. Period.
Let her do what she most desires to do and you either adapt or move on. Dont ask her to make changes that she may or may not be able to or want to make. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
+ 100
Let her do what she most desires to do and you either adapt or move on. Dont ask her to make changes that she may or may not be able to or want to make. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Wise words! Trying to change someone usually ends in heartbreak for all parties involved.