Unanswered Messages To Providers

Hello group.

I've sent some messages to providers and it seems many do not respond. Several days goes by and not response.

Have others experienced this? Is that nothing out of the ordinary? Or do you do things with your profile?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

Roller
Shoot her an email, if no reply just move on bro. Plenty of woman out there.
Another newbie ... Please use the Search tab. Many of life's, and hobby's, questions are answered that way.
Fairly normal experience. Sometimes, a lady's failure to respond is justified, usually it is not--just poor manners. Or, as it is referred to around here, TCB skills--taking care of business. It's an art form.

TCB is just another skill upon which to select your dates. Some gentlemen are quite gracious and forgiving for poor TCB skills, preferring instead to value the lady's looks or reviews. Others, like myself, value the TCB skills above all else. For me, the most attractive ladies are the ones who respond to emails and messages and can carry on a decent conversation. They are humble to a fault and don't play the, "now, sit down and let me read you my rules before we play" game. They never seem to have 'cell phone issues' or 'wow, your emails were going to my junk box' issues. They just get things done.

So if TCB is important to you, and it might be since you posted your frustration with the 'no response' ladies, then look at your experience as a good thing--these ladies are the ones you DON'T want to see.

Hang in there. Many, many ladies in D that will you enjoy meeting.

all the best,

JDN
it might be because you are new. Search for newbie friendly, or get a P411 account. Once verified through P411 or a few ref's from newbie friendly providers you will have a whole new world of opportunities.
Lots of girls do not reply. Some may have good reasons; most do not. Not a very astute way for them to do business.
Not every lady works 7 days a week and she just might not be available. I get my emails right away on my Blackberry and I do respond even if just to say "I'm not available today". When I don't work my phone is off. And before the Blackberry I didn't check for several days, if I wasn't working whats the point. So it might not be you, just find a few fish and one will bite babe
Not every lady works 7 days a week and she just might not be available. I get my emails right away on my Blackberry and I do respond even if just to say "I'm not available today". When I don't work my phone is off. And before the Blackberry I didn't check for several days, if I wasn't working whats the point. So it might not be you, just find a few fish and one will bite babe Originally Posted by bustyamy
Even if a girl is not working on a particular day, she should give short responses to messages. She is in business and that is good business behavior. Today's technology makes that easy to do.

I do not follow-up with any provider who has not responded to messages. I cannot see why most other guys do not do the same.
Even if a girl is not working on a particular day, she should give short responses to messages. She is in business and that is good business behavior. Today's technology makes that easy to do.

I do not follow-up with any provider who has not responded to messages. I cannot see why most other guys do not do the same. Originally Posted by Owlman
Well said.
Ive seen Home depot and we didint have that problem at all he is realy a nice guy.... i think you guys should try it again!
When you look at it from a professional POV... this is a business. If a lady doesnt respond in a timely manner.. even with just a short respectful note... then she is probably either too busy with appts.. and mho... if she doesnt have 2 minutes to respond than she is tooooo high volume and u probably dont want to see her until she puts her vagina on vacation.
Or she is just too lazy.. again.. may not want to see her because she could be lazy BCD too...

Or she may be in a coma in the hospital and unable to hit her call light to have someone bring her a laptop so she can respond... lol

Seriously tho- if she is too rude or too busy to respond.. then youre probably better off.

I do not follow-up with any provider who has not responded to messages. I cannot see why most other guys do not do the same. Originally Posted by Owlman
I agree. I was just giving a opinion. I always respond. It just takes a couple minutes to give a response, and is good work ethic. I was by no means saying that I don't lol. So pm away lol
usually I feel if they are not responding it may be that they are getting a lot of messages and they respond to the people who they have seen before and the ones with lots of references first and sometimes just dont respond to others. I also think that if they dont respond its probably a good sign that their TCB skills arent that good and I value the TCB skills highly. some of the girls who I see regularly are very good with TCB and always respond and are on time and prepared for meetings. I have had some great sessions with girls who flake out and are hard to get ahold of but I rarely ever see them regularly since its too frustrating dealing with lack of response or the excuses. I had one provider tell me she suddenly had her period and then she used the same excuse 2 weeks later since she probably for got she had used it.

it goes both ways though, I try to be respectful of their time also and I have had to cancel a session last minute and I understand that sometimes the provider has something that comes up.

you just have to get used to the flakey responses or lack of responses and sometimes they may be saving you money and frustration by not responding.
it might be because you are new. Search for newbie friendly, or get a P411 account. Once verified through P411 or a few ref's from newbie friendly providers you will have a whole new world of opportunities. Originally Posted by looking2havefun
What he said. P411 is your best bet.
I used to think it was just a lame excuse at first, but I have since discovered that virtually every girl I know (in or out of the hobby) has lost her cell phone at least once and some lose their phone every few months!

. . . Why that is, I still don't know, but that is how girls operate. That is their modus operandi.