Not the Type of Attention I'm Looking For

Can't LE find a better use for our taxpayer money?
Can't stop drunk driving... killing, car jacking, and drive-by shootings killing small children (happened this weekend)... but they want to stop us with new focus...
"A lot of women and girls aren't on the street by choice. They're being controlled by a pimp who delivers them to customers within minutes."
Love the logic, so the solution is to go after the Johns not the pimps!!!

"I think we need to educate the men currently out there buying to let them know a lot of these women are not there by choice. These are somebody's daughter, sister and in some cases, somebody's mother," said Dennis Mark, Redeemed Ministries.
Reading that it appears it is OK if they are somebody's grandmother, way to go GILFs!!!!
Can't LE find a better use for our taxpayer money? Originally Posted by HoustonMatt
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=418588

http://www.khou.com/news/HPD-Man-acc...145874455.html

May be not.
well DAMN
Funny, the title, "Shaming the Johns in Houston," given the Easter Season. The article says this is an effort by "faith based organizations."

Misbehaving faith-based-organizations, perhaps.

I believe the whole premise of the Christian faith was that Jesus died a shameful death so that no one else had to. Jesus, I don't think, motivated by shame but by love and forgiveness. Something about "go and sin no more" and "let he who is without sin cast the first stone..."

Good grief.
wow, this is the dumbest shit ever. Billboards? Seriously?They're acting as if all the johns are out sleeping with underaged girls
I guess all the legal prostitutes in Las Vegas, Amsterdam, etc are all controlled by pimps and live horrible lives?
If they object to us having with sex with women, they should tell us that. If they are mad the system criminalizes the women for sex, please stop that, because we disagree with it. Some countries have decriminalized prostitution but outlawed pimping.

In eight European countries (Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey, Hungary and Latvia) prostitution is legal and regulated. Doesn't Obama want us to be just like Europe?
A lot of women and girls aren't on the street by choice. They're being controlled by a pimp who delivers them to customers within minutes.
The Houston press keeps saying this. If there is a pimp out there that can deliver faster than Dominos, then I'm all for pimping. I wonder what phone number they called....

Funny, the title, "Shaming the Johns in Houston," given the Easter Season. The article says this is an effort by "faith based organizations."

Misbehaving faith-based-organizations, perhaps.

I believe the whole premise of the Christian faith was that Jesus died a shameful death so that no one else had to. Jesus, I don't think, motivated by shame but by love and forgiveness. Something about "go and sin no more" and "let he who is without sin cast the first stone..."

Good grief. Originally Posted by JDNorthface

Does Julie work overnights at an amp?? If so, I'm in!!!!
There is one some what positive side to all this. All the "verified" providers will see business take an uptick since TOFFT might include "GPTAPOBB" or "Get Photo Take And Put On BillBoard"

What is really sad is if they want to stop the human trafficking that they say happens at the spas, unlike in the past when they raid the place and take everyone yet leave the rooms, showers and such intact, they should strip it down to the bare walls. This way they cannot re-open under a new name 1-2 months later like a few have on 1960.

And if someone re-rents the same location and decides to put in the rooms etc.. once they have their grand opening, SHUT THEM down again...

They can never get rid of the DEMAND that men want to have have sex.... its in everyone's DNA.

They CAN keep it on the down low and should they get a girl who has a pimp or "delivery person" who can drop her off, give her 2 choices.. Jail with no bail and she will be convicted and spend time in county OR bust the PIMP and she gets a lesser sentence and help getting her life back.

They say that men that see ladies are predators.. I think its the ones that operate the spa's (men or women) or the ones that pimp..
I've seen a lot of news articles with this sort of agenda. The articles always start with human sex trafficking and morph into child sex trafficking or child prostitution and then prostitution itself. The writers want to make these terms synonymous in order to increase the activist power.
I've seen a lot of news articles with this sort of agenda. ..... Originally Posted by jericho49
They learned from the "Killer W##d" publicity in the 30's.

Actually, some posters on this Board do the same thing ... get attention by exaggerating the circumstances and environment! Then when "facts" start surfacing .... not so exciting.
That's ridiculous.