Outdoor encounters, any provider consider adding this to the Menu?

I live in a very rural area near Orange, Tx. I have no neighbors within site. I used to have a GF who was crazy about laying out a blanket and fucking like crazy on a beautiful sunny day. I have to admit, it made for some crazy hot sex.
Surely, I can’t be the only person this appeals to? I’m not really into an exhibitionist encounter. I don’t want car sex in a park.
Just curious ladies, surely a handful of you must have a backyard with privacy fencing, or perhaps a secluded balcony, deck or patio? Have you of you ever considered adding this to your menu?
Guys, are there any of you that would find this sort of session appealing as well? Speak up, maybe one of the providers may offer this.
It would definitely be of interest to me. Maybe lying out in a closed off backyard surrounded by about 3 or 4 highrises and not knowing who is watching
It would definitely be of interest to me. Maybe lying out in a closed off backyard surrounded by about 3 or 4 highrises and not knowing who is watching Originally Posted by whitechocolate
lol probably the 3 or 4 security guards monitoring the CCTV cameras.
Chiggers always make sex more interesting.
There was a duo of providers who used to work out of a house in Spring that had a pool. Always wanted to have a poolside session, but never did ask about it.
Ahh, you haven't lived until you and your muffin have found that perfect hideaway and been whanging away in your own secluded paradise, and suddenly she starts to laugh her ass off.

Now you know that somethings you do may induce laughter, but man, you are giving it your best shot and she is laughing....WTF?

And then she calms down enough to tell you about the helicopter that she saw when she opened her eyes.........just hovering about 300 ft up, down wind......and you thought those big ole sand dunes on Padre were cool, cause no one could sneak up on you easily. Wrong.

I decided since I hadn't finished, they could just watch while I went back to taking care of business. I finished, rolled off, and they figured the show was over....but waited til she stood up and waved, offering them a look at those wonderful mams she was packing....lol.
At 300 feet, I doubt they really saw that much detail, unless they had a floor window for taking pictures and a zoom in camera. I'd have just finished, too.

Great idea/thread Gymrat. In all the years I was on ASPD, and now ECCIE, I have never seen this brought up (I may have just missed it, though).

I used to have a very remote tiny cabin way out in the woods (drivable) and once took a lady out there for the day. But, we were in the cabin on the floor (no beds).... still, one of my more memorable/enjoyable times. There is definitely something to be said for this idea.
Ah, boat sex...........even if it is parked in the front yard.
My ex wife was an animal in bed, but you could seldom talk her into sex unless it was on a bed. One weekend we rented a front row cabin at Crystal Beach. After fooling around with her for a little while in the hot tub, I was so excited to see her loosen up a little outdoors and we started fucking in the hot tub and took it to one of the cushioned lounge chairs. Ahhhh....it was so hot to see my pretty young bride loosen up a little and have wild passionate sex under the stars on that deck. We were well into some of the hottest sex I ever had with her when the neighbors turned on their deck lights and two couple were standing at the edge of their deck watching us. We really didn’t think any neighbors had rented a cabin. Needless to say, that was the last of the deck pussy I got that weekend!
I really wish a local provider would offer this.
I am out door and the boat friendly
I would actually enjoy something like that..Ive actually done it once, In Nevada with an SO, we were in the pool going at it..it was late nite so we figured what the hell, well after we were done and heading back to our room..we hear " Hey can we borrow your wife ? "..some college guys at the hotel accross from us witnessed the whole thing..lol pretty hot stuff
Well in the past, this man and I did it on the balcony of his hotel. We were couple stories up. Exposed ourselves to surrounding buildings. It was beautiful at night and fun.
I hope this don't come out the wrong way, but I'm country, and grew up in an area where we didn't have sex at home when we were just "starting out", lmao!! I mean, the dam near where we lived, had a spill wall that's 2 ft wide. me and my bestie, have made PLENTY of use of that wall

Even now, it ain't nothing for us to go out to the river or the lake, and I believe it was Joe Diffie that said it best..."I've got an 8ft bed that never has to be made"...I'd LOVE to provide something like this, but where I don't work out of an actual HOUSE, it's really hard. I do have a regular that we've met up for booty calls a few times, and that's how we do it it works, we're both rednecks, and his SO refused apparently, said sex was an indoor activity.

Hell when we were kids/teens, we'd date guys based on their truck brand(Mine was and still is Ford, lmao, though lately I been straying to Chevy) and tire size...the farther down the river bed they could drive, the better!!!
Im totally into it! As long as we don't get caught lol....but i guess that's part of the fun! I would add it to my menu!
Im totally into it! As long as we don't get caught lol....but i guess that's part of the fun! I would add it to my menu! Originally Posted by emmabunnie
Emma, I would love to roll around in the hay with you under the stars!

Ive had gf's in the past that enjoyed doing it outside. Ivehad my white ass shining on fishing piers and on the tops of hills in Bandera.

Ill be putting somthing together for us, this sounds fun!