The Client List

I heard an ad on another channel about Jennifer Love-Hewit and Mimi Rogers being in a new show about a massage parlor with extras. Can't loose right? The bad part is that it's on Lifetime.

I watched it, saw a little skin. It would be better on HBO or Skinemax
For most of us, you included, it would like watching a story of our lives. What is it going show that we don't already know and better.
What is it going show that we don't already know and better. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well said!
Well said! Originally Posted by loaditup
Well breed.
  • Omari
  • 04-09-2012, 06:54 PM
I want to watch it but can't come up with an excuse for my s/o. I don't want her thinking anything about me and the hobby.
HOT damn---I luv that pic!
Sunday night @ 8 on Lifetime. I just saw it advertised. Think it might become a series?
Sunday night @ 8 on Lifetime. I just saw it advertised. Think it might become a series? Originally Posted by bustyamy
It is a series now, they made a movie about 2 years ago now this show is supposed to be based off the movie.

Only thing that gets me is that how come whenever they make movies or do shows of prostitutes they always make it seem like she had no other choice, her babies where going to starve either way. It is never because she is curious and thinks it could be fun so if she is "forced" into doing it, people will think she is just "getting through" with her appt and instead of liking her job and feeling empowered.

Thats why i loved diary of a secret call girl - belle loved her job and owned it.
... how come whenever they make movies or do shows of prostitutes they always make it seem like she had no other choice, her babies where going to starve either way. It is never because she is curious and thinks it could be fun so if she is "forced" into doing it, people will think she is just "getting through" with her appt and instead of liking her job and feeling empowered. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
It's because most, if not all of the time, the producer/writer/banker are making a "social statement" as a thread in the production. Propoganda.

Which is one reason I like the photo I posted ... it's a "social statement."
What is JLH worth BCD? I would go 500 tops.
Everything about the series is so fake. I could hardly make it through the whole hour. I won't be watching it again. Loved how the spa was next to a kids karate place ... Very classy of the producers ...

Then to say Beaumont is only an hour from Sugarland, yeah, if you're going 100MPH the whole way.
Funny, a couple of the folds in the sheets and between the pillows look like vaginas. LOL. However I could just have vagina on my brain that badly that I see them in everything!!!!

Ah, yes, underneath SkylarCruz again, awesome!!!
It all looked so real, I was waiting for the towel to drop....
Are there any more photos of her in skimpy attire? She was quoted as saying she would not do nude scenes. The picture on this thread makes her look very skinny. I like women with some meat on their bones.