I officially nominate...

...Oh Brother, Where Art Thou as the official movie of ECCIE.

The sheer amount of applicable quotes around here from the movie is enough to justify it.

DH is already fond of "sweet summer rain".

Several people use "dumb as a bag of hammers"...infinitely applicable here...

The number of people who pray for stupid shit around here just begs for a "hard times flush the chumps" quote...

All you guys who think with your dicks all the time..."they loved him up and turned him into a horny toad"...

Happens a lot..."whole damn board's goin' apey"...

Of course Texasjohn is always "bragging on our own midget, no matter how stumpy"...

A certain group likes to make sure that you "never interfere with a lynch mob in the performance of its duty"...

Some of you who go see a certain cheerleader type "got what he deserved, fornicating with some whore of Babylon"...

The best by far though is the always popular "never trust a female Delmar"...Or maybe it's "truth means nothing to a woman Delmar"...hell, I expect it's "woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man"...

Just don't forget...Wakeup is your one and only "paradigm of hope"...because, as for my soul..."well, I wasn't usin' it"...
Good choice.
Won't be the first time Wakeup's been heard to say:

"I don't want FOP Damn it. I'm a Dapper Dan man."
  • Rezo
  • 04-14-2012, 12:14 AM
For certain contributors on the board, sadly, most of which are gone or almost completely in lurk mode... "You don't say much my friend, but when you do it's to the point, and I salute you for it."

Our alerts section and negative reviews with a common response... "Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female. Remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent." as well as "My pa always said, 'Never trust a hogwallop!'"

When some greenhorn lashes out when "bullshit" gets called out on 'em by one of the old war horses on here... "Vernon here's got a job. Vernon's got prospects. He's bona fide. What are you?"

Also in the review section you've got the fellows who claim their latest paramore has a snapper. "Damn! We're in a tight spot!"

When one postwhore acknowledges another.. "I detect, like me, you're endowed with the gift of gab."

"These boys is not white! These boys is not white! Hell, they ain't even old timey!" ...upset NBA ladies who only cater to upscale mature gentlemen.
How could you forget the time honored Alert Section Lament by the Soggy Bottom Boys

I am a man of constant sorrow
Well played, guys!
"Mrs Hoggwallup dun R-U-N-N-O-F-T!"
  • Rezo
  • 04-14-2012, 09:52 AM
^ cash-n-dash alert by the many illiterate fucktards that never use spellcheck