Happy Anniversary Ms Athena

I noticed it was a year ago today that you joined ECCIE...Happy One Year Anniversary Babe...
Thanks sugar. I just took me 6 months after that to get up enough courage to commit and take the true plunge into "The Hobby World".........I will say it has been a very fun and kinky experience!!!
Congrats Ms. Athena!!!!!
wooohooooo congrats

we will celebrate in a couple weeks baby!
Happy Anniversary -- You are a sweet heart!!
Thanks all you hot sexy ladies...........and Cumalot!! lol
Im having a blast learning and growing in "The Hobby World" and have met some great people. Lifes to short not to have fun and suck some Cock, Right????
lol--RIGHT!
Happy Anniversary Ms Athena! ;-)
right you are baby. glad to have you aboard and fully engaged. way to show the newbies how to do it.
Thank you all, Im continuing to grow in my skills and love of pleasure.........Guess its that Im just a Cock Slut at heart............YUM YUM.
Happy Anniversary Ms. Athena, you sexy thing you. Life is to short, you go girl!!!
I am not sure butt I thinck the first anniversary is spancking ... Where is Dallas Rain, we need a ruling?
It sure is pyramider and as the special girl I get to spank whom I choose.............So cum here my dear boy...............ummmmm
Special girls get spancked, not the other way around.