Why do Providers LIE

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Wed, 7:11 AM

Message starred
FROM Lacifrench TO 1 recipient
Re: Come back

Hide Details

From To

Hi honey, I am sorry just getting back to you. I ate some bad food yesterday and have been sick since. I am extending my stay until tomorrow and our time together will have to be moved unil then. I am not doing well as will be in touch later today
I am not going to allow you to attack my character with the lies. The email above is proof and as far as me proving my daughter was with me by a picture...are you serious? After the rants you have posted and the 50+emails you have sent. I will include pics of my receipts from legoland/sealife and my key card from Great Wolf lodge if requested.

I have not heard from Helicopter in regards to me wiring money to him. I never asked for him personal information, you can wire money with a password to protect your identity. I believe I have handled this situation with integrity and maturity by not going tit for tat in posts, by offering to extend my time to see him on Thursday until his behavior towards me took bcd off the table. I have offered several times to compensate him, both while I was in Kansas and then on this thread.

IMO this was not about anything other than lies, drama, being a bully and put me in a negative light.
Clients aren't liars.... hmmmm OMG For some reason I can't stop laughing!!!! Got bad news- EVERYBODY lies- I know that's hard to swallow but a fact is a fact...... Did I say SWALLOW ??? LMAO
Not all people lie. Lots of farmers in overalls with $100k in their front pocket. They ain't lying to anyone.
This is the funniest thing I have ever read from Laci. She stated she changed hotel's for a cheaper one. The first one was charging 125 a day, then she goes to the Great Wolf-lodge at 200 to 250 a night. I guess that is a cheap hotel. She never sent me this message to my e-mail or a PM through ECCIE. She just keeps trying to cover her lies. They just keep getting deeper and deeper.
She is the one that said she would prove by sending me a photo of her and her daughter was with her here in KC. (Nope).
she just proved in the story above she is. (Lying now).
Yes she did want my personal information. (Hell No) from me.

So why would I lie, (never) her car got fixed, and I did the work. She didn't honor her end of the deal, and never planned too. Knowing I was going to be at the hotel by 11:00, she could have waited for me to show and we could have met and talked about everything. She knew I was getting a massage at 9:00 until 10:00, then I was heading her way. She was gone like the wind, before I got there.!!!

She told me to never talk or get in touch with her again.
Can't spin the truth. I went to Great Wolf before I was scheduling in KC
[QUOTE=vkmaster;1052621586]
There are folks who have intelligence, strong grasp on reality, respect the hobby for what it truly is in their own drama-free unique & classy style. They bring a sense of excitement, creativity, and pleasurable tomfoolery...and of course the well grounded guys attempt to bring all that, plus their wallets too, lol. And when these groups connect, sometimes a very cool business friendship develops. Other times, all that happens are the 1 or 2 fun-filled visits ...and then they go back to their "real lives", with smiles.
QUOTE]

VK thanks for saying these kind words about me....Im a little verklempt!

You didnt have to lie did you?
People lie it's in the DNA.
Voice of reason, helicopter, I don't know you, nor do I know Laci. I do know that we have several friends in common who have always spoken well of her and she carries a long standing reputation.

I do not wish to take sides in this, but Laci has reached out to me as a reputable KC provider to try to mediate the situation.

I am a solution oriented person. I screw up, everyone screws up. I think that the key is trying to make it right, whatever the reason or that might mean. Let's stop the drama. Laci has offered to pay. There are lots of ways to do that, which do not involve personal info.

Let's resolve the situation. Helicopter, I understand that you feel wronged, but there comes a point where we have to move to solutions "what will resolve the situation?"

I am happy to mediate between you and Laci as she has reached out to me. Please tell me, what can I do to help? Continual bitching and ranting about situations yields no solutions.

As I mentioned, just honestly trying to mediate the situation, not take sides.
Say hello to the Chatou. Check the flavor. Must be a circus in town. Shut down bozo, where's my steak. I disagree. Yeah
Voice of reason, helicopter, I don't know you, nor do I know Laci. I do know that we have several friends in common who have always spoken well of her and she carries a long standing reputation.

I do not wish to take sides in this, but Laci has reached out to me as a reputable KC provider to try to mediate the situation.

I am a solution oriented person. I screw up, everyone screws up. I think that the key is trying to make it right, whatever the reason or that might mean. Let's stop the drama. Laci has offered to pay. There are lots of ways to do that, which do not involve personal info.

Let's resolve the situation. Helicopter, I understand that you feel wronged, but there comes a point where we have to move to solutions "what will resolve the situation?"

I am happy to mediate between you and Laci as she has reached out to me. Please tell me, what can I do to help? Continual bitching and ranting about situations yields no solutions.

As I mentioned, just honestly trying to mediate the situation, not take sides. Originally Posted by Ari816
Okay, that's about as subtle as a ton of bricks. "I'm a solutions oriented provider" reeks of DeVry night school classes.

Between your willingness to help here and your squirtiness, you ought to become the most popular girl here.

The fact that there's no medical evidence whatsoever to support your squirting claim doesn't make you look less eager, but why quibble, right?

To borrow a phrase, "The proof's in the pudding." What the pudding is made of is subject to interpretation, I guess.

Best,
Noah
So sorry Noah that your little mind doesn't see that there are some of us who care about our community and take roles based on merit to better it. After all, you have been a member of this site for shy of two months.

You are absolutely correct Noah, the proof is in the pudding. The issue is that mine lines up to being solid and yours equates to becoming a local douche bag in less than a couple months.

Good luck with your boat!

And fuck you on the scientific shit! I have a medical science degree and am so sick of people like you on this board who think they know something.

You are the type of people who make solid providers run and ruin it for everyone else.
So you pussies would rather have drama than a solution. Wtf????
  • JS42
  • 04-01-2013, 10:26 PM
Some enjoy the drama Ari, and will even go as far as stirring the pot to keep it going. I don't see the problem with you trying to help out here.
I still say EVERYBODY lies Our country is ran by fucking liars- Now everybody kiss and make-up
Can't spin the truth. I went to Great Wolf before I was scheduling in KC Originally Posted by femalehobbyist
Now it's before you left... Damn get your story straight. Please for Once.
You are making a Fool of yourself Now. Changing the story...

Ari. I would love to meet with you so this will all go away. I don't have any problem meeting you at Oak Park Mall.
you give me the day and time. (don't bring a gang of people to the meeting, just you and me only or no deal)
If Laci it willing to pay the 100 as I requested that would be fair.
I will post a reply that everything has been Resolved and no more need to be said.
Thanks for stepping in, too help close this issue with Laci and myself.