Well... I guess it wouldn't be a trip to El Paso......

Just a brief PSA, guys.

When you schedule with me, I make sure you have multiple ways to contact me. I make sure that you have to confirm with me the night before OR the day of. I do this so that at any point along the path, you have to cancel or back out, you have plenty of ways and opportunities to do so.

I know things happen. I know life is unpredictable. But it takes about 30 seconds to send a text telling me "I'm sorry, I can't make it". I'd much rather have an 11th hour cancellation than a flat out NCNS.
You will definitely be busy tomorrow.
I saw Grace today and will review soon. All I can say is that the guy who NCNS her missed a great time.
And we will derived why our fair city has a bad rep amongst some of the ladies out there.

Blue I look forward to reading the review.
Sorry about the quality of that last post. I tried it from my phone and, well, yeah. I meant to say, "and we wonder why our fair city has a bad rep amongst some of the ladies out there."
I'm a local and it happens to me all the time...Which is why I've stopped getting hotel rooms until i meet them first..Its also sad that a local with a great rep has to go out of town to get bookings..it was Soooo dead i had no choice but to post on BP which is pathetic ....so honey you're. frustrations with el paso are also felt by this local girl ...its sad..but hey that's el paso for ya..
I'm a local and it happens to me all the time...Which is why I've stopped getting hotel rooms until i meet them first..Its also sad that a local with a great rep has to go out of town to get bookings..it was Soooo dead i had no choice but to post on BP which is pathetic ....so honey you're. frustrations with el paso are also felt by this local girl ...its sad..but hey that's el paso for ya.. Originally Posted by Lucky Lady
I've heard that El Paso wasn't too great for neither providers or hobbyists.
The problems don't lie solely with El Paso. I just spent 4 days in Houston..............wasted 300 bucks on a couple of "fakers" and never received a reply from a provider that I contacted here, via text, phone calls and her website (and she posts on BP also).

Frustrating trip, but at least the food was good.
I've heard that El Paso wasn't too great for neither providers or hobbyists. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I'd disagree. I've always enjoyed coming out here. But it seems I cannot have a trip out here without one NCNS. Can't be done. Not even an explanation from the gent, either (he has logged in since the NCNS).
I'd disagree. I've always enjoyed coming out here. But it seems I cannot have a trip out here without one NCNS. Can't be done. Not even an explanation from the gent, either (he has logged in since the NCNS). Originally Posted by GracePreston
Well then, that's great! I like to hear positive feedback. I'm thinking about touring Abilene soon myself.

On the NCNS, I guess some guys just think that providers don't conduct this like a professional business. Appointment setting, cancellations, and things of that nature aren't just confined to Doctor's and Hair Stylists.

Nevertheless, you would think that they would at least send a courtesy text about a cancellation - It's never good to leave someone hanging! But Alas, I guess some don't even have the respect or time to do that!

(Now if the hobbyist died on the day of the appointment, the above would definitely apply to that situation . . . )