Gift for my ATF for the Holidays!!

Ladies, please help me with this. I have been seeing a wonderful young lady for almost 3 years now. Please let me know a nice gift you can recommend this holiday season. Thanks.
Can you tell us more about her? I saw a client once who got my a neckless, nothing crazy expensive and i still have it to this day....each lady is different though, whats her personality like?
Yummy Marie.....seriously!

{or how about a nice day at a spa}
Cash. Simple. Easy. Universal.

Chicks dig cash. And food. And booze. Often in that order and rarely returned.
A Christmas assortment of willy wrappers should be well received.
P90X
Hard dick and bubblegum.
A new car is always a nice choice. Maybe a week trip to Paris without you?
Cash is nice and always appreciated, but is spent quickly and often forgotten. Jewelry is the way to go if you want to make a lasting impression. She will think of you every time she wears it. I do when I decorate myself with the lovely things that my admirers have given me, even those who have moved on, away, or over to the world beyond. Doesn't have to be excessively expensive, but if you really want her to gasp as she opens that box, whatever you get should be REAL, nothing plated or filled, no synthetic stones, sterling silver or 10K, at least, 14K better.

Pay attention to her style, whether she wears delicate or chunky accessories, dangly or compact, and buy something that blends with her look. Sizing can be a problem with rings and bracelets, so safer to go with earrings (check to see if her ears are pierced), necklaces, or bangles. You can get some great deals on Overstock.com and FactoryDirectJewelry.com, but if you don't want to order anything online, some department stores, like Macy's, run killer jewelry sales starting around Thanksgiving. Pawn shops can also have good finds, but stick with gold and diamonds only, as they do not guarantee colored gemstones, which are often lab-created.

But hey, a car or a trip to Paris sounds pretty cool, too, if you have that much dough rising. Some gals are lucky to get bus fare and French fries out of their gentlemen friends.
Creative answers lmao!
I have been seeing a wonderful young lady for almost 3 years now. Please let me know a nice gift you can recommend this holiday season. Thanks. Originally Posted by Daddio
An engagement ring. Isn't it about time?
A gift card from DSW for shoes.
A red and green knobby vibrator should take care of everything!
  • jerky
  • 11-06-2014, 06:01 AM
An evening with me