anyone ever use the La Boutique forum “foro”?

Just wondered if anyone else had used that La Boutique forum.

I’m going to start using that forum because under “categories”, they have an “anti-recommendation” section.

I plan to obviously put in good reviews for the ladies that take care of us and dont mislead.

But all the lousy ones and false advertising are just piling up.

Here’s the link. https://foro.laboutique.vip/
I read it regularly and occasionally post - mostly just asking for information about specific chicas. I am particularly pleased when I receive information regarding ladies that are coming to Juarez. Although its important to take into account differences in our preferences, as they say, YMMV, an "antirrecomendación" is a good indication that the money would be better spent elsewhere.
I message with regular LB juarez chicas. Good rapport $$ goes a long way. The ladies have been very consistent. I have been very pleased with the offerings. Headed over right now as we speak. Stuck in Friday evenong line but told a chica I'd be there tonight. Actually spending night over there.
Thanks @heyhun. i’ll have to hit up the Valeria and Paulina “sisters” and Amy too. You and @mujeriego and a few others here have mentioned how good they are and I may as well build that rapport for their advice on other non-reviewed ladies.